Shivers - Over-hyped or improperly utilized?

dyehardfanAU

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I say... PM ALL of us 😎

That would be impressive.  It would be like a private thread. 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AidiAU said:

Well. I want to know as well!

43 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I’ll go ahead and take a PM on that in case you don’t want to make it public. 

37 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

If I am not too late to the party, I would love to know as well if I could be included on the PM.

I saw him on the field last night.  He seems to be doing well from a simple fan’s perspective.  

17 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I say... PM ALL of us 😎

Benefits of the fraternity

10 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

“Honestly, I prefer sativa dominant hybrids. However, a good indica before bedtime really helps me sleep.”

Remember when Rickie Williams went on a vision quest and lived in a tent? That's what I'm imagining right now.

18 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Remember when Rickie Williams went on a vision quest and lived in a tent? That's what I'm imagining right now.

And coaching high school football in between(because that’s what KP is doing right now). 

59 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Benefits of the fraternity

Do y'all mods, admins, etc really know each other personally?

No biggie, just curiosity on my part.

As far as the fumbling issue from last night. I love boobie, but letting one guy fumble and not get in the dog house and letting others have 1 fumble and they meet the doghouse, that just aggravates me. Boobie is a hell of a player, but with his amount of fumbles, don’t put other guys in the “dog house” when they fumble 1 time!

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

As far as the fumbling issue from last night. I love boobie, but letting one guy fumble and not get in the dog house and letting others have 1 fumble and they meet the doghouse, that just aggravates me. Boobie is a hell of a player, but with his amount of fumbles, don’t put other guys in the “dog house” when they fumble 1 time!

Been feeling the same way. 

10 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Do y'all mods, admins, etc really know each other personally?

No biggie, just curiosity on my part.

Yes.  We all meet in places like Vegas, South Beach, New Orleans, etc 3-4 times per year to talk about all the other members and laugh.  😂😂😂🍺🥃😉

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Yes.  We all meet in places like Vegas, South Beach, New Orleans, etc 3-4 times per year to talk about all the other members and laugh.  😂😂😂🍺🥃😉

This mod gig must pay pretty well 😜😂

Boobie is the #1 guy.  I can't really argue that.  He makes tough, tough yards after contact, and he's fast.  You've got a bunch of other guys you'd like to see get touches.  I hated to see Shivers not come back after the fumble, but other guys needed carries too.  It's frustrating, because just like a lot of you, I'm convinced that Shivers is going to break one (or more) if he gets 20 carries.  I'd like to see him on the field more.  But there's only one ball. I liked seeing it get spread around against Mississippi State.  I hope we do it again against the swamp lizards, but that's a game where we can't have fumbles from Boobie or anyone else. Hope they got it out of their system.

10 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Oh like a Wolfpack...got ya.

because-were-a-wolfpack-memegenerator-net-hangover-vegas-meme-51839246.png

20 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Maaaannnn.... wish I could be a mod.  :sad2:

16 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

I think Bird was talking about the coaching fraternity.

Ahhh...  gotcha.  Well, I certainly don't qualify...

5 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Not Shivers fast, but state champ in the 200 meter fast.  4.5 ish fast.

Didn't know about that medal, but I would peg him in the upper 4.5, low 4.6 range. Maybe I'm not giving him his due credit. 

And don't get me wrong, a 4.5-4.6 is very fast compared to most people. I'm not saying he's slow, but he's at best the third fastest back on our team. 

Just now, Barnacle said:

Didn't know about that medal, but I would peg him in the upper 4.5, low 4.6 range. Maybe I'm not giving him his due credit. 

And don't get me wrong, a 4.5-4.6 is very fast compared to most people. I'm not saying he's slow, but he's at best the third fastest back on our team. 

I'd put him above Malik 

Archived