Honorable Mentions - Oregon Game

AUght2win

9 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Most AU fans would argue the PI calls in the LSU game were horse crap penalties, but I do agree that PI has been a problem with our secondary over the years. Nice to see they didn't let that happen. I also don't think the secondary did too bad of a job in coverage. There were about 4-5 throws that Oregon receivers caught in heavy traffic. Herbert is very good and very accurate, and you could tell that on Saturday when he was fitting it into those windows.

I don't necessarily think the PI penalties in that game were crap. What was CRAP was that LSU committed an egregious PI against us on a deep ball late in the 4th that was much worse than any we committed that day. It's like a strike zone. Be consistent on calling it both ways. 

13 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

I don't necessarily think the PI penalties in that game were crap. What was CRAP was that LSU committed an egregious PI against us on a deep ball late in the 4th that was much worse than any we committed that day. It's like a strike zone. Be consistent on calling it both ways. 

That's why they were crap. They had established all game that they were going to let the receivers and corners fight for the ball, then out of the blue called at least 2 ticky tack PI penalties on AU on the last drive. 

Archived