Prayers needed

doc4aday

5 hours ago, doc4aday said:

I just found out that my older brother has been diagnosed with dementia and is needs your prayers. He is in his early 70s and has been going downhill pretty fast lately. I pray that maybe he will be the first to survive this disease.

Godspeed & WDE!

Doc

Horrible thing Doc. Seeing the same thing with a family member and it has lasted for years. Tough on family members as well as the afflicted. Request sent. 

So sorry Doc.  I’m familiar with the issues you and family are facing.  Caregiving is challenging and it helps when everyone shares the load.  Even in this situation, there can be unexpected joys spending time with those we love.

I watched my father suffer from Alzheimer's in his early 60's, which was exceptionally young IMO.  It's hereditary, as my grandfather and two of my dad's siblings have all had the disease. 

Prays for your family Doc! 

Prayers for your family, Doc. I believe they are making big strides into finding help (and hopefully a cure) for the disease but that doesn't really make any of us with family suffering from it now feel much better. Wishing you all the best!

Praying for your family, Doc!  

On 8/5/2019 at 3:24 PM, doc4aday said:

I just found out that my older brother has been diagnosed with dementia and is needs your prayers. He is in his early 70s and has been going downhill pretty fast lately. I pray that maybe he will be the first to survive this disease.

Godspeed & WDE!

Doc

sorry to come in late doc but i have been a bad boy and could not post. i have prayed  and will do so again................that is such a horrible thing to to have for the person and family. i have seen it first hand and it is tough. best to you doc.

Archived