All Things Preseason Camp (Threads Merged)

aubiefifty

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

not me that i can remember. i always have plenty of likes. but i am in and out a lot as well since the more pages i have open the slower my puter gets. i believe you get five likes per visit and i believe they accumulate. shrugs. and not saying you are lying as i do get confused about things sometimes. but i have given out over five likes this morning without running out so far...........

I had to search your post history because I knew that I remembered you saying that you had ran out at some point. Because i was going to start logging in and out each time i came so i would never run out.

No worries though. We good fam. 

Capture+_2019-08-02-15-33-21.png

4 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I had to search your post history because I knew that I remembered you saying that you had ran out at some point. Because i was going to start logging in and out each time i came so i would never run out.

No worries though. We good fam. 

Capture+_2019-08-02-15-33-21.png

no probs but my point is or was is i did more than five likes that day.i just do  not know what the number is. i know i have given over ten before with no probs. i probably did not state myself very well.........

• WarTiger changed the title to All Things Preseason Camp (Threads Merged)
On 8/2/2019 at 4:16 PM, bigbird said:

Coe 6'5" 291 lbs

tenor.gif

He could be a beast inside this season but I don't see him being an effective Buck at that size.

Archived