Gus Malzahn: Football Dad

aubiefifty

4 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

They are "attempting to reach kids" by glorifying shooting one's rivals??

I know some other group that is "attempting to reach the kids" - PEDOPHILES!

Bring on some football!! 

rappers are not trying they ARE reaching pretty much most of those kids. niot sure about your ped thing. and yes we are all ready for football. that is pretty obvious on the board.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

*Actually has listened to rap entire life, was/still is a fan of actual storytellers (Kendrick, Outkast, etc.)

*Accused of being an old man by someone who probably knows nothing about modern day hip hop.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

i actually liked what little i heard of the outcasts. they played their instruments. i guess i am old fashioned. i got the first sublime. then the main dude killed himself so i never got anymore of their stuff. i got lil peep cus someone was playing a toy piano and he sings a little. i heard some samples of that big girl named lizzie. some of her stuff is impressive. but i am classic rock guy mostly. that is pretty tame now.

14 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

Apparently you were not raised on real music. Shows your youth. 

I mean can music GEEEEEEEEEEEEET any better than MMMMMMMMMMBOP?!?!? I say NAY SIR!!!!!! lol

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

As we move along on our tour of all things Auburn Family forum we stop by to see what is going on in a thread in the football forum..............

trty.gif

Saw a woman today leaving Publix who looked exactly like her cigar and all only thing different was she was in a scooter. Tried to hit on her but she told me to go F*** off I said yes ma'am

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Saw a woman today at leaving Publix who looked exactly like her cigar and all only thing different was she was in a scooter. Tried to hit on her but she told me to go F*** off I said yes ma'am

Get the tissues cause this right here will be turned in to another Nicholas Sparks novel and then subsequent movie! lol. 

grr.gif

One thing we can all agree on. We all love Lil Nas. And if you don't you're out of luck. 

As of right now, the over/under for "How many times Old Town Road is played this season at Jordan Hare" sits at 500.

2 hours ago, AUght2win said:

One thing we can all agree on. We all love Lil Nas. And if you don't you're out of luck. 

As of right now, the over/under for "How many times Old Town Road is played this season at Jordan Hare" sits at 500.

It kinda fits the"ride for the brand" slogan. I say claim it for the year

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

rappers are not trying they ARE reaching pretty much most of those kids. niot sure about your ped thing. and yes we are all ready for football. that is pretty obvious on the board.

Need to open your eyes. There are pedophile drag queens hosting events for kids in public libraries IN THE DEEP SOUTH! Glad to shed some light for ya. Back to f'bal...

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i actually liked what little i heard of the outcasts. they played their instruments. i guess i am old fashioned. i got the first sublime. then the main dude killed himself so i never got anymore of their stuff. i got lil peep cus someone was playing a toy piano and he sings a little. i heard some samples of that big girl named lizzie. some of her stuff is impressive. but i am classic rock guy mostly. that is pretty tame now.

Glad to see you love the classic stuff. Don't get me started other than it starts with The Beatles.

Rap, to me, is still Run DMC, Doug E. Fresh, Sir Mix-A-Lot, MC Hammer, etc.

But then, to me, Rock is still Van Halen (Diamond Dave era), Metallica, Ozzy, etc.

My girls keep me "young" and informed.  Unfortunately,  that info tells me that most of today's music seems to be garbage. 

....although Baby Shark is Awesome!!!!

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Get the tissues cause this right here will be turned in to another Nicholas Sparks novel and then subsequent movie! lol. 

grr.gif

Someone always dies at the end of his movies. 😬 Probably the cigar will do her in. Golf obviously has staying power.

4 hours ago, AUght2win said:

I want to thank you for ruining football season for me.

63DC6A7F-2F26-4B86-8660-EFF566B2AA7F.gif

18 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I want to thank you for ruining football season for me.

63DC6A7F-2F26-4B86-8660-EFF566B2AA7F.gif

fddfdfdf.gif

12 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

But then, to me, Rock is still Van Halen (Diamond Dave era), Metallica, Ozzy, etc.

My girls keep me "young" and informed.  Unfortunately,  that info tells me that most of today's music seems to be garbage

To compare today's (actually going back 20+ years) music to garbage is a disservice to garbage everywhere. Maybe there are a few "gems" out there but why would I want to wade thru a cesspool to find them??

13 hours ago, ChltteTiger said:

Glad to see you love the classic stuff. Don't get me started other than it starts with The Beatles.

i am a stones over the beatles guy. i loved the beatles at one time. and i believe we have lived through the greatest era of all time for classic rock and popular music.........

47 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am a stones over the beatles guy. i loved the beatles at one time. and i believe we have lived through the greatest era of all time for classic rock and popular music.........

For some reason, I had no doubt.

22 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

My girls keep me "young" and informed.  Unfortunately,  that info tells me that most of today's music seems to be garbage. 

HEY!!! YOU NEED TO STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE, SIR! This is my domain. I am the expert on all things 5-6 years old. Back off!!! :boxing:  :tease: 

P.S. How are you feeling these days???

9 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

HEY!!! YOU NEED TO STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE, SIR! This is my domain. I am the expert on all things 5-6 years old. Back off!!! :boxing:  :tease: 

P.S. How are you feeling these days???

:-*

HAHA, how 'bout we carpool???

I'm doing pretty good thank you.  I'm still recovering from the radiation therapy but believe I'm in good enough shape to travel.  If Ruby gets better (bit of a fever today ☹️) by tomorrow, which she's already much better this evening, we're flying up to Knoxville tomorrow evening for 7 days.  Looking forward to a change of scenery....and actual hills!!!!  Should be a great time an also looking forward to scouting out potential homes & properties 😁😁😁!

We get back on the 5th and I have a Pet Scan the next day, which is my wife's birthday.  Her b'day gift is waiting for me in the waiting room and then dealing with her Valium soaked hubby on the way home....poor girl.  But, with that said, she's doing great, considering, and the girls are fantastic.  They're bouncing off the walls about their first plane flight 😂🤣.

I hope all's well your way!!!

God bless 🙏

@AUsince72, I'm a little stressed over starting my 23rd year of teaching on August 1st. I'm getting too old for this!!! haha

Have a wonderful trip in the beautiful state of Tennessee. I was raised in Chattanooga and I love it!

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 5:48 PM, AUght2win said:

I'm already sick of that song.

I'm thinking we'll see a doctored OTR video on the Jumbotron with Aubie riding a horse...how could you not?

3 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I'm thinking we'll see a doctored OTR video on the Jumbotron with Aubie riding a horse...how could you not?

And a close-up of Gus's face when it hits the "You can't tell me nothin'" lyric. 

Archived