RBs Have Something to Prove

aubiefifty

I've just got a gut feeling DJ plays a big role eventually this season.  I liked what I saw on A-Day and he is one of the few RBs i've been excited about recruiting in the last 2-3 years.  

2 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

I've just got a gut feeling DJ plays a big role eventually this season.  I liked what I saw on A-Day and he is one of the few RBs i've been excited about recruiting in the last 2-3 years.  

I could very easily see him being Deandre Swift to Shivers's and Whitlow's Michel and Chubb. 

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I could very easily see him being Deandre Swift to Shivers's and Whitlow's Michel and Chubb. 

I understand what you're saying, but I don't understand the sentence. If that makes sense haha

1 hour ago, atl-tiger said:

I understand what you're saying, but I don't understand the sentence. If that makes sense haha

Hah! Yeah, that was a bit obscure on my part. 

In 2017, Chubb carried the ball ~15 times a game, Michel carried it ~10 times a game, and Swift carried it 4-5 times a game. Chubb had the lowest ypc at 6.0. Swift's was up around 7.5, I think. Chubb and Michel both went over 1000 yards and both got drafted in the top 2 rounds (Michel and his 10 carries per went in the 1st). Back to Swift, though, he split duties evenly with Holyfield the next year and both went over 1000 yards and both were again over 6 yards a carry. 

That's how you feed, develop, and preserve guys. 

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if Kam was the 1st back on the field this season and got just as many carries as Boobie the first game.  

Archived