1,000-yard rusher streak snapped a blow to the OL

aubiefifty

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

Quit being so purposefully dense. You and everyone else knows what she meant even before she clarified. Move on from it.

Even if she meant it literally, she is the parent of a player. I think someone like that who is brave enough to get on this forum deserves a different level of decorum and respect. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

FTR: I’m not worried about his weight nor his height as a RB. I probably would be if he was around 5’11 because strength/ weight ratios would have to be considered. But his weight is ideal for his size. I said I thought Shivers was more than capable of being a 3 down back only two days ago. I meant then and I mean it now.

I feel ya! Im not disputing that at all... But trust me, Ive watched him play since he was 4...in order for him to maximize & utilize his speed where it needs to be in order to break a 75 yard TD or longer from the line of scrimmage he cant be too heavy..... his fast is different from normal fast & thats what we need! I thank you so much for your support. #WarEagle

11 hours ago, DAG said:

Even if she meant it literally, she is the parent of a player. I think someone like that who is brave enough to get on this forum deserves a different level of decorum and respect. 

Thank you but its cool.... I only repeated what was said when he was weighed in when he officially enrolled at AU. To be honest I really dont care about anybody’s opinion of things especially people that always think their right! Im very calm & respectful to people on this site but I can get on their level if need be & its not a nice thing. At some point you learn you cant entertain or defend everything & that’s something Worm taught me when he got to AU. Thats why a lot of times I read & keep it moving. I see everything, I just dont react to everything for the sake of my kid. #WarEagle

• ellitor changed the title to 1,000-yard rusher streak snapped a blow to the OL
13 hours ago, DAG said:

Let's just hope Gus' loved ones stay away from the forums.... :-X

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

@Momma Worm How have Worm and the other RBs taken to Cadillac as their new position coach?

From what I hear they are excited about him..... this Fall will be Worm’s actual practice with him. 

2 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Let's just hope Gus' loved ones stay away from the forums.... :-X

I think people should just be mindful of the things they say... put yourself in the other persons shoes & imagine being belittled or hearing people belittle the people you ❤️... would you like it? Thats the question. But sometimes people intentionally ❤️ to disrespect people because they are quiet miserable themselves in real life. It is what is, its a part of life so you take it with a grain of salt & move on #WarEagle

21 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

She said it twice that he was once 2 percent. lol. How is that not specifically descriptive. 

good grief

42 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

good grief

Good grief to your good grief. Don’t drag me back into this conversation. 

18 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Good grief to your good grief. Don’t drag me back into this conversation. 

not dragging you into anything.i gave my opinion. this is a message board. i am well within my rights. you control your own power to shut up. or not. but i am done mods so no need to lock the thread.

class move jeff...............and i enjoy a lot of your insights on things as well.

19 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

Thank you but its cool.... I only repeated what was said when he was weighed in when he officially enrolled at AU. To be honest I really dont care about anybody’s opinion of things especially people that always think their right! Im very calm & respectful to people on this site but I can get on their level if need be & its not a nice thing. At some point you learn you cant entertain or defend everything & that’s something Worm taught me when he got to AU. Thats why a lot of times I read & keep it moving. I see everything, I just dont react to everything for the sake of my kid. #WarEagle

@Momma Worm You are a real class act, Momma. We are all lucky to have your son and family as a part of the Auburn family. We all know Worm is going to do great things and leave a lasting impression on AU and the AU family. We are also delighted to have your input here. #WDE!

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

@Momma Worm You are a real class act, Momma. We are all lucky to have your son and family as a part of the Auburn family. We all know Worm is going to do great things and leave a lasting impression on AU and the AU family. We are also delighted to have your input here. #WDE!

Thank you. @Tigerpro2a! There is a poem called “Children Learn What They Live.” I was always asked to perform this poem as a child at school events & it stayed in my head.  I use to snap on people about coming sideways but when I had children, things change. Ive always been tough but I had to tone it down A LOT lol for the sake of my kids. So I try to lead them in right direction & behave as I would want them too behave. That poem helped a lot! We love & respect AU  & we are so grateful to be apart of the family. My favorite saying is “Respect is due to a dog!” Worms says a lot. I live by it, I demand it! But anyway Im ready to see some AU football.... fall camp cant open fast enough! Worm is so focused on Fall Camp, he didnt come home for the break 😢 #WarEagle🦅

In regards to the 1,000 yard topic..... I think this year will be amazing for our guys. I think they grew up, if Im not mistaken we had a pretty inexperienced line (from what Ive read on this blog.... so please dont kill me 😒) The mindset & maturity of these guys should be visual this year. We left a lot on the field last year & I hoping that the guys see this as well. Ive watched film a 1,000 times from last years games & I see where we could've been a whole lot better. This year we just have to go all GAS ️ NO BRAKES! 

Momma Worm.....Thank You for your participation here. May God Bless YOU and WORM. War Eagle!!!  Tim 

Our offensive line was garbage last year. We have the same group, but with just another year under their belt. If they haven't made any improvements then we will be in for a long year, folks.

Archived