Trump Is ‘Guilty of High Crimes and Misdemeanors

aubiefifty

8 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Please keep posting fifty. We find you very entertaining. 

Gotta admit that this board is pretty boring with the "Russia Collusion" and 'Obstruction"  BS flushed down the toilet. 

Post more and post often 

until i get tired of it i intend to salty.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you guys can make fun and neg me all ya want boys. i get respect i give it. if someone tells me to quit posting every other day i will ding them.trying to encourage someone to quit posting on a message board is not a good look. take your shots and please give me all the negs you want to. beak boy you love the unhinged thing as you post it regularly. well you suck dude. but you would never insult anyone right? most of you strike back when you are attacked. i will exercise that right as well.

No offense fifty is that aim at me as well I just post a great song to have some damn fun. You keep saying you guys who are the "you guys"

so now you guys are making fun of the homeless...........and yes i try to be biz

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

No offense fifty is that aim at me as well I just post a great song to have some damn fun. You keep saying you guys who are the "you guys"

no golf nothing aimed at you

No offense fifty is that aim at me as well I just post a great song to have to damn fun. You keep saying you guys who are the "you guys"

great song too golf

6 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I always see your videos as a well placed calming of the storm👍

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

no golf nothing aimed at you

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

great song too golf

Then you are invited to Golf's  house Aug 3 to watch a replay Auburn vs Ga Tech 1963.

He lives in south Florida....free beer

10 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

I always see your videos as a well placed calming of the storm👍

I just love music..................I started a web site back in the late 90's..... yes we called them web sites not blogs back then for music/discussion can't say the name for legal reasons. Sold it because techies were going crazy about names of web sites.......you know dot com bubble wonder years.  made out pretty good. I can talk music all day 

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

great song too golf

i forgot the i am in the cia line..........been years since i heard that. and golf i think you rock. you just about always make me laugh or smile. i get a lot of hate and redicule and i will agree i try to make some posts on her wild and the insults outlandish. many are meant to be funny but i guess i suck at that. and as long as i can dish it i can take it. but i will not be silenced and i refuse to give a piece of trash like trump a pass. his hate and crap he spews is going to get someone killed. and for all the christians on here it blows my mind how they are ok with that and him. me and grumps used to tie up but once he showed a little respect i returned the favor. bird likes to call me unhinges as it is his favorite personal attack on me. and this after admitting i have some issues. and it is sad to me one mod removes the word unhinged when another poster calls me that but then another mod does it regular. i am sorry but it is not right. and this will get me banned probably. but all you guys have to do is convince titan to ask me to leave the political boards and i will. voluntarily. until then i will fight back and call folks out as best i can.

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I just love music..................I started a web site back in the late 90's..... yes we called them web sites not blogs back then for music/discussion can't say the name for legal reasons. Sold it because techies were going crazy about names of web sites.......you know dot com bubble wonder years.  made out pretty good. I can talk music all day 

i recorded a cd back in the late nineties but it was a train wreck. band broke up and we had to wing it and we had too much money invested to quit. one day if i ever trust anyone on here i might send a cd or two out. but right now as fired up as i get people i am afraid people might want to take their dislike of me offline. and i could be wrong. i hope so. but yes i played. lots of mellencamp and stones. ace. beaver brown band. i have a rough voice. sucked as a guitar player but decent singer. i have lost a lot of range tho. but in 79 our little band was playing at partners too in thomasville ga in walks danny jo brown of molly hatchet. i sang two hatcher songs..badly.....and he loved it. he got on stage with us and did some molly and skynyrd/ he was huge and he loved drinking takillya. this was after he was kicked out of hatchet for drinking too much. later it was discovered his problems were mostly diabetic. he was slurrin gwords and forgetting them etc. i never saw him again but still have his auto on an order ticket. he passed two or so years later best i can remember.

paul solo.......

17 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i forgot the i am in the cia line..........been years since i heard that. and golf i think you rock. you just about always make me laugh or smile. i get a lot of hate and redicule and i will agree i try to make some posts on her wild and the insults outlandish. many are meant to be funny but i guess i suck at that. and as long as i can dish it i can take it. but i will not be silenced and i refuse to give a piece of trash like trump a pass. his hate and crap he spews is going to get someone killed. and for all the christians on here it blows my mind how they are ok with that and him. me and grumps used to tie up but once he showed a little respect i returned the favor. bird likes to call me unhinges as it is his favorite personal attack on me. and this after admitting i have some issues. and it is sad to me one mod removes the word unhinged when another poster calls me that but then another mod does it regular. i am sorry but it is not right. and this will get me banned probably. but all you guys have to do is convince titan to ask me to leave the political boards and i will. voluntarily. until then i will fight back and call folks out as best i can.

fifty live is too damn short as my t shirts say Life Is Good have fun man. Listen to Wang Chung

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Here's one @augolf1716

talk about unhinged i was in the bus when the airplane hit and crashed.........insert bug eyes.

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

fifty live is too damn short as my t shirts say Life Is Good have fun man. Listen to Wang Chung

listen to paul........most underrated voice in music........................

one for beak boy

As someone who once told me 

He must've been a genius

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

bet that one finds it way to the football forum

oddly enough beak boy is nice outbut it is not a bad insult atall really. but folks expect the worst from me.side the political forums.....

Archived