Trump Is ‘Guilty of High Crimes and Misdemeanors

aubiefifty

rollingstone.com

Trump Is ‘Guilty of High Crimes and Misdemeanors,’ House Judiciary Chair Says

Peter Wade

July 21, 2019 6:16PM ET

“This is a president who has violated the law six ways from Sunday,” said Rep. Jerry Nadler ahead of Robert Mueller’s testimony

On Sunday, House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) spoke with Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace about the importance of the much-anticipated testimony from special counsel Robert Mueller slated for Wednesday before both the Judiciary Committee and the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

The Fox News host started the interview with a question that seemed to infer that Mueller’s coming testimony is either theatrics by the Democrats or simply a waste of time.

“Why are you putting Mueller and the country through this?” Wallace asked.

But Nadler went right to the crux of the issue by calling out President Donald Trump and his surrogates about how they’ve dishonestly presented the findings of Mueller’s report and expressing the importance of the American people to hear, at length, from Mueller himself.

“Well, we want the American people to hear directly from Special Counsel Mueller what his investigation found. The president and the attorney general and others have spent the last few months systematically lying to the American people about what the investigation found, they’ve said that it found no collusion, that it found no obstruction, that it exonerated a president.” Nadler continued, “All three of those statements are absolute lies. [The report] found a great deal of collusion, it found a great deal of obstruction of justice by the president and it pointedly refused to exonerate the president.”

Nadler went on to blast the president, saying he broke the law multiple times and is “guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors,” the Constitution’s definition of impeachable offenses.

“We think it’s very important for the American people to hear directly what the facts are because this is a president who has violated the law six ways from Sunday. If anyone else had been accused of what the report finds the president had done, they would have been indicted,” Nadler said.

The idea of actually consuming some of the details of a lengthy substantive report that most Americans likely have not read is important. And the Trump administration understands this all too well. They proved as much when they sent out Attorney General William Barr, in front of cameras, to misrepresent the report’s findings hours before anyone else could read the redacted version for themselves, and it worked. Now Mueller will have a chance to flip the script with his testimony this week.

PMC

© 2019 Penske Media Corporation

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/22/2019 at 3:57 PM, aubiefifty said:

“guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors,

Which ones?

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Which ones?

all of them.........lock him up

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

all of them.........lock him up

tenor.gif

Appreciate the answer.

On 7/22/2019 at 3:57 PM, aubiefifty said:

rollingstone.com

Peter Wade

“This is a president who has violated the law six ways from Sunday,” said Rep. Jerry Nadler ahead of Robert Mueller’s testimony

On Sunday, House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) spoke with Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace about the importance of the much-anticipated testimony from special counsel Robert Mueller slated for Wednesday before both the Judiciary Committee and the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

The Fox News host started the interview with a question that seemed to infer that Mueller’s coming testimony is either theatrics by the Democrats or simply a waste of time.

But Nadler went right to the crux of the issue by calling out President Donald Trump and his surrogates about how they’ve dishonestly presented the findings of Mueller’s report and expressing the importance of the American people to hear, at length, from Mueller himself.

“Well, we want the American people to hear directly from Special Counsel Mueller what his investigation found. The president and the attorney general and others have spent the last few months systematically lying to the American people about what the investigation found, they’ve said that it found no collusion, that it found no obstruction, that it exonerated a president.” Nadler continued, “All three of those statements are absolute lies. [The report] found a great deal of collusion, it found a great deal of obstruction of justice by the president and it pointedly refused to exonerate the president.”

Nadler went on to blast the president, saying he broke the law multiple times and is “guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors,” the Constitution’s definition of impeachable offenses.

“We think it’s very important for the American people to hear directly what the facts are because this is a president who has violated the law six ways from Sunday. If anyone else had been accused of what the report finds the president had done, they would have been indicted,” Nadler said.

The idea of actually consuming some of the details of a lengthy substantive report that most Americans likely have not read is important. And the Trump administration understands this all too well. They proved as much when they sent out Attorney General William Barr, in front of cameras, to misrepresent the report’s findings hours before anyone else could read the redacted version for themselves, and it worked. Now Mueller will have a chance to flip the script with his testimony this week.

PMC

You seriously quoting Rolling Stoned magazine to make your point?

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 3:57 PM, aubiefifty said:

rollingstone.com

Peter Wade

PMC

How do you think Mueller's testimony went?

13 hours ago, toddc said:

You seriously quoting Rolling Stoned magazine to make your point?

why yes i am...................

1 minute ago, Grumps said:

How do you think Mueller's testimony went?

mr grumps as a former singer in a classic rock band he was very very nervous. i think he did ok considering. he did prove barr to be a bald faced liar. barr should not be allowed to keep his job in my opinion after lying to the american people to make trump happy. but while trump and comapny accepted help in the election i do not believe he is a russian spy. and i am alarmed that mueller said the russians were going to mess around in our elections again. now i honestly am not sure the russians provided trump with a win. i agree with others that most knew hillary for what she is. and i think trump won because of the dislike for her and wanting to shake things up a bit. and i think it is a really bad look for trump for excepting help from a foriegn gov that is our sworn enemy. i would feel the same way about any candidate from any party that took help. it is a bad look. shrugs. what are your thoughts?

2 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Image result for falling to sleep gif

Wake me up when you have something tangible.

quit wasting peoples time.........i shall nicname thee the fly........all you do is talk crap and bother people.

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

quit wasting peoples time.........i shall nicname thee the fly........all you do is talk crap and bother people.

The only person I see wasting people's time is you with that constant jibberish.  It is beyond ridiculous. Take a few days off from social media. You'll probably be happier. 

Yes, of course Trump won because Hillary is unlikeable, and thankfully unelectable.  Both sides should have put forth better candidates. They didn't, and this is the result. 

The only person I see wasting people's time is you with that constant jibberish.  It is beyond ridiculous. Take a few days off from social media. You'll probably be happier. 

Yes, of course Trump won because Hillary is unlikeable, and thankfully unelectable.  Both sides should have put forth better candidates. They didn't, and this is the result. 

i hate to break it to you fly but your opinion means dookie to me. not sure how much clearer i can be johnathan fly. go play in some dog feces or something.............waves with a grin

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i hate to break it to you fly but your opinion means dookie to me. not sure how much clearer i can be johnathan fly. go play in some dog feces or something.............waves with a grin

LOL. People like you just want to sound off, spewing your opinion on message boards/comments sections, but can't really handle it when you get challenged or someone tells you to give it a rest, so you resort to the only tool left in your box...childish ad hominem.  It really is like clockwork. Back to your sandbox.

LOL. People like you just want to sound off, spewing your opinion on message boards/comments sections, but can't really handle it when you get challenged or someone tells you to give it a rest, so you resort to the only tool left in your box...childish ad hominem.  It really is like clockwork. Back to your sandbox.

oh man that one hurt bad. i might shoot myself.........rolls eyes. like i said holler when you bring something to the table other than insults. and yes you get what you give me. i hear cow pies have a nice aroma this time of year..............go treat yourself.

39 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

mr grumps as a former singer in a classic rock band he was very very nervous. i think he did ok considering. he did prove barr to be a bald faced liar. barr should not be allowed to keep his job in my opinion after lying to the american people to make trump happy. but while trump and comapny accepted help in the election i do not believe he is a russian spy. and i am alarmed that mueller said the russians were going to mess around in our elections again. now i honestly am not sure the russians provided trump with a win. i agree with others that most knew hillary for what she is. and i think trump won because of the dislike for her and wanting to shake things up a bit. and i think it is a really bad look for trump for excepting help from a foriegn gov that is our sworn enemy. i would feel the same way about any candidate from any party that took help. it is a bad look. shrugs. what are your thoughts?

When you say that Trump "accepted" help, do you mean that he had a choice to receive help or not? I can see why Russia would want Trump to win even without any specific gain--A Trump win makes the U.S. look like a reality show. Russia probably wants us to look bad. It makes sense that Russia would try to spread misinformation to make the U.S. look bad. Do you think that Russia would have stopped if Trump asked them to? I will say again, the U.S. often tries to affect elections in other countries. Why would we not expect the same? Do you think that was the first election that was influenced by other countries? What about misinformation spread by Americans during elections? Is that ok?

1 minute ago, Grumps said:

When you say that Trump "accepted" help, do you mean that he had a choice to receive help or not? I can see why Russia would want Trump to win even without any specific gain--A Trump win makes the U.S. look like a reality show. Russia probably wants us to look bad. It makes sense that Russia would try to spread misinformation to make the U.S. look bad. Do you think that Russia would have stopped if Trump asked them to? I will say again, the U.S. often tries to affect elections in other countries. Why would we not expect the same? Do you think that was the first election that was influenced by other countries? What about misinformation spread by Americans during elections? Is that ok?

from what i understand trump excepted help. he is on public record saying he would do it again. but also i think the russians would still interfere even if trump asked them to stop. i will always believe putin has a better shot of getting what he wants with trump than hillary. and i believe it has been stated repeatedly putin hates hillary. who know? my big problem right now is mitch will not do anything to address this and folks on both sides of the aisle have asked to get something. if we just pretend nothing is happening who will be the next countries to get brave besides russia and china? until mitch proves otherwise i think he is hoping trump gets that extra help for trump to win reelection. i mean look at florida. they hacked voting machines in one of the counties. that is a fact. and strange the feds do not want to say which county or counties it is. but i think it is just the one.

16 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

from what i understand trump excepted help. he is on public record saying he would do it again. but also i think the russians would still interfere even if trump asked them to stop. i will always believe putin has a better shot of getting what he wants with trump than hillary. and i believe it has been stated repeatedly putin hates hillary. who know? my big problem right now is mitch will not do anything to address this and folks on both sides of the aisle have asked to get something. if we just pretend nothing is happening who will be the next countries to get brave besides russia and china? until mitch proves otherwise i think he is hoping trump gets that extra help for trump to win reelection. i mean look at florida. they hacked voting machines in one of the counties. that is a fact. and strange the feds do not want to say which county or counties it is. but i think it is just the one.

Are you saying that Russians hacked voting machines in Florida? I had not heard that!

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

mr grumps as a former singer in a classic rock band he was very very nervous.

I never realized he was a singer in a classic rock band

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Excepted means to leave out or exclude, so I would agree. You don’t seriously believe the administration is doing nothing to prevent or minimize Russia from interfering in our elections do you, unlike the Obama administration?

15 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I never realized he was a singer in a classic rock band

Great song and band been to at least 15 of their concerts since the early 70's.  The girls just love them

you guys can make fun and neg me all ya want boys. i get respect i give it. if someone tells me to quit posting every other day i will ding them.trying to encourage someone to quit posting on a message board is not a good look. take your shots and please give me all the negs you want to. beak boy you love the unhinged thing as you post it regularly. well you suck dude. but you would never insult anyone right? most of you strike back when you are attacked. i will exercise that right as well.

I may suck, that's okay. You may disagree with me and that's okay too. At least my responses and takes are done in a logical manner, but you... you've flat out lost your damn mind. Your rants are bizarre, rambling, and incoherent. 

Reading your post is like listening to this guy

21 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

if someone tells me to quit posting every other day i will ding them

Please keep posting fifty. We find you very entertaining. 

Gotta admit that this board is pretty boring with the "Russia Collusion" and 'Obstruction"  BS flushed down the toilet. 

Post more and post often 

16 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I may suck, that's okay. You may disagree with me and that's okay too. At least my responses and takes are done in a logical manner, but you... you've flat out lost your damn mind. Your rants are bizarre, rambling, and incoherent. 

Reading your post is like listening to this guy

Probably shouldn't laugh but that was hilarious......made me think Bill Murray in Caddy Shack.

Archived