Bold predictions for the SEC

aubiefifty

12 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Lucky for Chip he wasn't subjected to that. Would've been like only feeding a dog on a leash when he catches a squirrel. 

Actually lucky for Steele, too. Hard to keep a clean sheet when you're on the field for 70% of the game. 

Our HC got paid over $800k per win last year. 

By and large I don't think anyone has an issue with Steele's defenses. Like you said if you're on the field that long then bad things are going to happen at some point. If we can just start playing the entire 60 minutes on both sides and it will go a long way. 

3 minutes ago, gr82be said:

By and large I don't think anyone has an issue with Steele's defenses. Like you said if you're on the field that long then bad things are going to happen at some point. If we can just start playing the entire 60 minutes on both sides and it will go a long way. 

Yeah. I was kinda poking a bear with those comments. I hope I don't get you embroiled in another dumb conversation about the MSU game, lol. 

Go Team!

last year I predicted UK would win 10 games and got that one right. I predicted we would win 9 games of  2018 and almost got that one right. Ok folks, here is Doc's predictions for 2019

1. Kentucky will win 7 games

2. UGA will win 10 games and not the East

3. Florida will win 10 games while losing to UT and Mizzou in a nail biter. 

4. Auburn will win 10 games and go 10-3 with loses to TAMU & Florida & UGA ( we beat LSU, bammer, and the bowl game

5. LSU will take a step back and go 8-4 and lose their bowl game

6. MSU will go 7-5 and win their bowl game

7. Arky will go 5-7

8. bammer will go 11-2 with loses to us and a playoff game.

9. Ole Miss will go 6-6

10. Mizzou will go 11-2 and win the SEC East

11. USCe will go 7-6

12. TAMU will go 9-4

13. Vandy will go 5-7

14. UT will go 6-6

Take if for what it is not worth!

Archived