Auburn QB History

StatTiger

That was great, some fine memories in there. Thanks!

Two things I had forgotten: How much faster Terry Beasley was than everybody else on the field and how under-appreciated Brandon Cox was.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

That was great, some fine memories in there. Thanks!

Two things I had forgotten: How much faster Terry Beasley was than everybody else on the field and how under-appreciated Brandon Cox was.

Took the words from my mouth.........Beasley was fast and amazing how he could zero in on the ball like an outfielder in baseball........loved the Burger clips.....always been one of my favorite QBs..........also D Craig's arm strength wow!.......also Herbert Casey.......Foley quarterback turned receiver.......underrated in my opinion..........

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

......loved the Burger clips.....always been one of my favorite QBs........

I grew up during the Burger and Slack days!  Those 2 will always have a special place in my heart!

• Love 1

5 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I grew up during the Burger and Slack days!  Those 2 will always have a special place in my heart!

Sounds like we have been on this earth for half of a century😂

8 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Not quite yet, but it is approaching quickly!😱

Almost 2years in.........not so bad😁

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I had bowling class with Burger. He was kinda show off-ish, but I imagine most qbs are because they’re used to all the attention. He bowled between his legs with his back to the pins. 😝 

• Haha 3

Like many have said: brings back some awesome, awesome memories! Thank you so much for posting!