Men vs. Arizona

WarTiger

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would pay money to see a Mike Leach and Bill Walton conversation. Not no dang Tiger vs Phil crap! lol. WAR DAMN!!! I am loving how Walton is loving some Auburn .

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I would pay money to see a Mike Leach and Bill Walton conversation. Not no dang Tiger vs Phil crap! lol. WAR DAMN!!! I am loving how Walton is loving some Auburn .

You’ve officially lost your mind.  

To be fair, pretty sure Bill loves everything right now. “High on life,” as it were. 

Another AU game where we have almost no FTs...keep shooting from outside and nothing gets called.

We better pick it up. Arizona will be trouble if they get hot. They are full of shooters. 

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

You’ve officially lost your mind.  

When did I ever have a mind to lose?! lol.

When did I ever have a mind to lose?! lol.

True, if you never had it ...😉

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Another AU game where we have almost no FTs...keep shooting from outside and nothing gets called.

We’ve been driving we are just charging and not finishing 

FWIW I'd be willing to bet Walton's highly functioning on the spectrum. He has intensive knowledge about seemingly every useless thing under the sun and has high verbal and memory proficiencies. He'd probably score extremely high in IQ testing. I'll call him Grain Man.

1 minute ago, tigeraddikt said:

FWIW I'd be willing to bet Walton's highly functioning on the spectrum. He has intensive knowledge about seemingly every useless thing under the sun and has high verbal and memory proficiencies. He probably score extremely high in IQ testing. I'll call him Grain Man.

If Bill  would be calling our game saturday it would make the inevitable a lot more enjoyable than Gary puckering up his lips again for the team to the west of us.

1 minute ago, tigeraddikt said:

FWIW I'd be willing to bet Walton's highly functioning on the spectrum. He has intensive knowledge about seemingly every useless thing under the sun and has high verbal and memory proficiencies. He probably score extremely high in IQ testing. I'll call him Grain Man.

He’s a Grateful Dead themed spambot and I love him. Have you any idea what the amount of LSD he’s probably done does to a brain? :laugh:

Just now, AUDub said:

He’s a Grateful Dead themed spambot and I love him. Have you any idea what the amount of LSD he’s probably done does to a brain? :laugh:

First of all LOVE your comment. SECOND LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE your location under your handle. I TOO AM ON THE PEARL PARADE!!! WOOOOO!!!!!

4 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Why are holiday tournaments played in high school gyms?  

Maybe they like the idea of the small crowd? Or they can’t sell out a bigger arena? Maui and Atlantis aren’t cheap, plus it’s Thanksgiving week. 

Walton was one of the smartest basketball players I ever watched. A key player on championship team for Celtics til injuries took a toll on him. Watched him for years doing NBA games with the late Steve Jones. One of the true characters in college and pro basketball history. Obviously not to everyone's tastes, but I've always loved to hear him.

Archived