Ivanka Trump Used Personal Email For Government Business Hundreds Of Times: Report

homersapien

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, homersapien said:

That's evasion. It was a simple question.  Why not just answer it directly than divert?

You mean what you just did?

Just now, homersapien said:

Weasel.

Straight out the dem playbook homes. Accuse others of precisely what you are doing. Predictable. 

Just now, homersapien said:

Do you think it's fake news?

I think you are gullible.

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Straight out the dem playbook homes. Accuse others of precisely what you are doing. Predictable. 

How exactly is it I am weaseling?  You are the one refusing to give a straight answer, repeatedly.

Are you drunk?

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So that's a "Yes" - you think this is fake?

If not, please explain how it's "gullible" to accept it as true.  Seriously.

I asked you to prove this information was deleted thus hiding information from future historians. You've yet to do so. I'll wait.

6 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I asked you to prove this information was deleted thus hiding information from future historians. You've yet to do so. I'll wait.

Well first, I was referring to the facts that Ivanka was an utilizing unlawful E-mail system - as was Hillary.  Had you provided a straight response, or asked for clarification we can avoid such misunderstandings.

But directly to your point, if information is deleted, it is unavailable to future historians - or anyone else - by definitionDuuuuuuuh!

Preserving information for historical purposes was one of the main purposes for the laws that proscribe how such information is lawfully generating and stored.

Again, are you drunk?

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

If information is deleted, it is unavailable to future historians - or anyone else - by definitionDuuuuuuuh!

Preserving information for historical purposes was one of the main purposes for the laws that proscribe how such information is lawfully stored.

Again, are you drunk?

Intentionally obtuse? And I am being nice. 

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

First I was referring to the facts that Ivanka was an utilizing unlawful E-mail system - as was Hillary.

Not in your convo with me. Don't even try. :no:

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Not in your convo with me. Don't even try. :no:

OK, let's try this:

What did you mean by calling people "gullible" regarding the reporting on this story.

25 minutes ago, homersapien said:

1) Whom are you quoting?

2) Why is  a private server more problematic than an AOL server?  Seems it would be just the opposite to me.

3) How do you know no classified information was included?

4) How do you know no data has been deleted?

Sounds to me like an investigation is in order.

Still waiting for a response on this.

No. You prove Ivanka deleted emails per your claim and we'll move on. I'll patiently wait.

55 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Good grief. 

“Ms. Trump did not create a private server in her house or office, no classified information was ever included, the account was never transferred at Trump Organization, and no emails were ever deleted.” 

And you’re still missing the point. It’s not about where her server was or what her emails contained. It’s about the hypocrisy. And then she claimed she didn’t know she wasn’t supposed to do this. 

8 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

No. You prove Ivanka deleted emails per your claim and we'll move on. I'll patiently wait.

No one definitively said that she deleted emails. What was said was that in using a private server the deletion of emails is plausible. Homer can no more prove she deleted emails than you can prove she didn’t delete emails. Her error was using a private server. 

12 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

And you’re still missing the point. It’s not about where her server was or what her emails contained. It’s about the hypocrisy. And then she claimed she didn’t know she wasn’t supposed to do this. 

Well Elle, you stated the following: "you people have bitched for three years about private servers but now it’s ok because it’s Trump’s innocent little daughter who knows nothing about the inappropriateness of using a private server."

So we are talking about a lifelong politician vs. a newbie. And that doesn't even remotely consider the content given one was SoS and the other and aide. Who would you give the pass? A or B. Your choice. 

Sorry, this is simply laughable on it's face. Perhaps something will be revealed that proves otherwise, but at present it is laughable.

2 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

No one definitively said that she deleted emails. What was said was that in using a private server the deletion of emails is plausible. Homer can no more prove she deleted emails than you can prove she didn’t delete emails. Her error was using a private server. 

Better read the thread again.

Actually Ivanka's case is more like Colin Powell's and not like Hillary's...... As long as Ivanka hasn't closed her personal e-mail account, they should be able to retrieve her e-mails.

For the record, I wish Trump didn't have any of his family working in the administration. I can understand why he does because they're the few people he can really trust but at the same time his family working in the administration is a distraction and it's not something I'm a fan of. I think Ivanka's security clearance should be downgraded as punishment  or revoked if the FBI recommends it. They shouldn't just let her off the hook like Hillary was.

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Well Elle, you stated the following: "you people have bitched for three years about private servers but now it’s ok because it’s Trump’s innocent little daughter who knows nothing about the inappropriateness of using a private server."

So we are talking about a lifelong politician vs. a newbie. And that doesn't even remotely consider the content given one was SoS and the other and aide. Who would you give the pass? A or B. Your choice. 

Sorry, this is simply laughable on it's face. Perhaps something will be revealed that proves otherwise, but at present it is laughable.

She heard about private email servers throughout her daddy’s entire campaign. I’m blonde but I’m not dumb enough to believe she didn’t know the rules. And I don’t give either a pass. The only thing laughable is the hypocrisy of the Trump administration and it’s blind loyalists raging about the splinter in someone else’s eye while oblivious to the plank in their own eye. 

12 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

That's lame.  Nothing Elle or I have said is untrue.  You are trying to obfuscate first by inventing things that were not said, and now by bringing up red herrings about the differences between Hillary and Ivanka, Trump's personal advisor.

This is weaseling of a high order.

Archived