Bright Side?

OnthePlains

11 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Lol its all good. I did try it but didn’t work. 

i left for ten minutes and came back and there they are........shrugs. and i am not buzzed yet........

25 minutes ago, corchjay said:

He was probably the top rated QB coming out of high school in the state his senior year but got moved to CB and never got higher then 2nd on the depth chart after he got his masters degree in math he left the program and transferred to Livingston and got a second masters in phys ED.  If he wouldn’t have passed away at a young age he would have been my high school football coach.  There is/was a 13 year age difference in us and because I was his brother in high school they tried to make me a QB when I had always been a running back and I sucked at QB natural instincts were to take off running.  That and I was a much better baseball player.

Dang sorry to hear he passed so young...shame you didn’t get a shot at RB man but baseball is actually my first love. 

4 hours ago, AUtiger98 said:

Our next 3 opponents are struggling, so we have a legit shot at being 7-1 before we get to November.  

Yep. It may not end up looking pretty, but I believe we will win the next 3 games just on defense and special teams.

I love Auburn with all of my heart , but am a realist ....Games we could win:

1. MSU (55% chance)

2. Ole Miss (80 % chance)

3. UT (85% chance

4. TAMU (55 % chance)

We could lose any or all of these. If we lose all of these plus Uga & turds, would we bite a huge bullet and part ways with Gus? That would be the final straw in my book, and one that needs to be addressed. before we cross this bridge, lets take it one game at a time.

We are looking more and more like the 2015 season of which hurts to contemplate.

2 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I love Auburn with all of my heart , but am a realist ....Games we could win:

1. MSU (55% chance)

2. Ole Miss (80 % chance)

3. UT (85% chance

4. TAMU (55 % chance)

We could lose any or all of these. If we lose all of these plus Uga & turds, would we bite a huge bullet and part ways with Gus? That would be the final straw in my book, and one that needs to be addressed. before we cross this bridge, lets take is one game at a time.

We won’t lose all of those. In fact, I would venture to say we might just win all of them. Then we get beat down by uga and bama and finish 9-3, lose a bowl game and the Gus Brigade will tell us how great he is and how next year will be even better....

6 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Hey, regardless of looking terrible on offense almost since LSU, we have somehow gone up in the rankings to #8. 

Yep. So I don't want to hear anybody whine about how the media hates us and only loves our rivals. 

4 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

We won’t lose all of those. In fact, I would venture to say we might just win all of them. Then we get beat down by uga and bama and finish 9-3, lose a bowl game and the Gus Brigade will tell us how great he is and how next year will be even better....

Oh don't worry. We will beat terrible Mississippi State and Tennessee and they will be sure to tell you I told you so. To be fair, I can't be too upset. I predicted 9-3 this season. However, I am freaking tired of this team looking underprepared at times.

Just now, DAG said:

Oh don't worry. We will beat terrible Mississippi State and Tennessee and they will be sure to tell you I told you so. To be fair, I can't be too upset. I predicted 9-3 this season. However, I am freaking tired of this team looking underprepared at times.

I thought 10-2 was a reasonable expectation in year 6 with what we had coming back. Before the latest Gus ups I thought we would drop one we weren’t supposed to but upset uga...welp...not anymore. It will still have been since 1989 that we will have had back to back 10 win seasons..,just unacceptable for our program and thats not just on Gus...Baby Bowden, Tubs and Chiz all shoulder that responsibility too.

6 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

If we lose all of these plus Uga & turds, would we bite a huge bullet and part ways with Gus?

Upside is fall and cooler weather is still on the way.

We do not loose the % ones doc. uga will be a be tossup and we no longer kowtow to bammer

22 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Upside is fall and cooler weather is still on the way.

We do not loose the % ones doc. uga will be a be tossup and we no longer kowtow to bammer

I hope you are right with all of my heart!  If we get out of Starkville with a win, things will take a turn for the good no doubt!

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

I hope you are right with all of my heart!  If we get out of Starkville with a win, things will take a turn for the good no doubt!

We will win doc. 

Archived