Texas A&M at uat

AU64

1 minute ago, kevon67 said:

Interesting stat I come across DAG just last week..........bama qb has targeted 9 different receivers and 2 tight ends if memory serves and only one receiver had zero catches.........worlds away from the one receiver target over the past several years.

Holy crap. Efficient. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, around4ever said:

I'm not worried about TAMU... yet.  Let's get by Arkansas first.  

If we lose to Arkansas we may as well cancel the rest of the season. Don't think that happens but AU may well struggle after the letdown from last week.

Just now, cammycam2 said:

Kellen mond can run like the dang wind but his composure and demeanor as a quarterback are putrid

Well....he's intimidated in this game. I don't blame him if he wants to live to see another day.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Holy crap. Efficient. 

Indeed and as much as I hate to recognize bama for anything sports........its hard not to admit they are scary good.

Just now, AUbritt said:

I think Gary actually has a point with the comparison with Drew Brees.

Yep very good comparison.

aTm looked awful against Clemson, too, though, until they somehow gained some momentum. If Bama holds them again, this could get really ugly. If aTm can score, it could get really fun.

Just now, AUbritt said:

aTm looked awful against Clemson, too, though, until they somehow gained some momentum. If Bama holds them again, this could get really ugly. If aTm can score, it could get really fun.

No, it's over. 

25 minutes ago, cammycam2 said:

Kellen mond can run like the dang wind but his composure and demeanor as a quarterback are putrid

Maybe, but he’s doing a heckuva lot better against them than Ta’amu.  Bama defenses do this to a lot of QBs. 

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

This game isn't even fun to watch. 

Few are. I dont know how their fans are engaged at all anymore. 

Just now, AUJedi said:

How does Bama blitz so much and get away with it??? 

They are generating plenty of pressure with the DL. They really don’t have to blitz. 

Archived