Texas A&M at uat

AU64

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bammer's offense reminds me of AU in 2010.

I guess ol' nickster overcame his fear of the hurry-up offense now that he finally has a QB1 who is the right fit for it.....and the officials aren't standing over the ball preventing him from using it.

8 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Good grief A&M is terrible 

Really?  Aggies are giving Bama all they want right now on the road.  I'm actually coming away pretty impressed with them here early.

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Really?  Aggies are giving Bama all they want right now on the road.  I'm actually coming away pretty impressed with them here early.

Offensively yes. Defensively no. Leaving guys wide open and making it way too easy 

4 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

That should have been passed interference. Last week they would have called I have against Auburn. It looks like a running quarterback is Bama’s weakness.

An athletic QB has been Saban’s weakness since the ice age..

4 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Offensively yes. Defensively no. Leaving guys wide open and making it way too easy 

The tackling is more concerning if I were an A&M fan.  This Bama offense is going to put points up on everyone and guys will get open.  But you gotta tackle better.

14 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Ya by the time AM plays us they will have it put together.

So I try hard not to watch the Turds play, but I have watched the first half.  My question is "how are bama's receivers always wide open"?  Tua looks like Tom Brady when there isn't a defender in the screen as he dumps it off.  CBS can't stop drooling over all things bama and won't show a wide shot besides a few that look like TA&M never picked up the back.  The other thing that jumps out is that TA&M tackles very poorly. 

2 minutes ago, DC4AU04 said:

So I try hard not to watch the Turds play, but I have watched the first half.  My question is "how are bama's receivers always wide open"?  Tua looks like Tom Brady when there isn't a defender in the screen as he dumps it off.  CBS can't stop drooling over all things bama and won't show a wide shot besides a few that look like TA&M never picked up the back.  The other thing that jumps out is that TA&M tackles very poorly. 

Good scheme combined with quality players

3 minutes ago, around4ever said:

For his career he averages something like a TD for every 6 or 7 passes.  Could he be underrated?

Wouldn’t call him that haha. Picked as an heisman favorite . He is a good kid and an even better football player.

Tooga has confidence and anticipation on throws. He has “it”. He is a little too confident with his throws at times which is the only downside I see. Seems to favor the left which could be an issue? He could be a NFL player. Kind of a Russell Wilson Johnny Manziel mix?

8 minutes ago, CR said:

A@M is going to give us fits. Mond and those receivers will light us up.

Yap. We better get it together and quick. Our secondary issues stick out like a sore thumb. These teams would straight light our @$$es up through the air.

17 minutes ago, CR said:

A@M is going to give us fits. Mond and those receivers will light us up.

I'm not worried about TAMU... yet.  Let's get by Arkansas first.  

15 minutes ago, DAG said:

17/20 239 yards and 3 TDS...I don’t think he is overrated guys.

Interesting stat I come across DAG just last week..........bama qb has targeted 9 different receivers and 2 tight ends if memory serves and only one receiver had zero catches.........worlds away from the one receiver target over the past several years.

Archived