Why is uga only a 14 pt fav @ Mizzou ?

AURaptor

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

UGA just kicked a field goal with 1:41 left to make it 43-29... 14 points.  Hmmmm.

interesting.....did not watch the game after MIzz donated a couple TDs...surprised it got that close....

16 hours ago, AUBwins said:

I can see this game being a shootout for a while until Georgia pulls away late because of a few defensive stops.  

Like 48-31 type of game.  That's only 17 points. 

Almost nailed it. 

I really thought Mizzou would score another TD on 1 of those last 3 drives to make it 79 points.  I was a touchdown away from the Bonus.  It eludes me again.  Drats. 

4 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

And Georgia will end up winning by 14....?

It was a crazy game too. ST & D scores, Blankenship missed his 1st 2 FGs of the season, a receiver drops a ball ON the goal line ... 

35 minutes ago, around4ever said:

And UGA OLine was expertly holding without being called and too many early hits on Mizzou WR to count, none called. 

And twice I saw An Uga dB mug a Missouri receiver and no call.. 

59 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

It was a crazy game too. ST & D scores, Blankenship missed his 1st 2 FGs of the season, a receiver drops a ball ON the goal line ... 

Exactly!! A lot of miscues and unconventional scoring to get to the final score.

Higher ranked team always gets the calls in the SEC; it means more money for all of us in the end.  It not fair, but our referee crews have been doing this for years. Very big money difference.  Last week, I think we were just the victim of a ref or two that “have too much bama in them“.  

Archived