alex jones.......idiotic buffoon

aubiefifty

from th guy that brought death threats to the parents od dead children od sandy hook, and gay frogs now says the libs are starting a civil war tomorrow on the fourth of july..........shakes head.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

from th guy that brought death threats to the parents od dead children od sandy hook, and gay frogs now says the libs are starting a civil war tomorrow on the fourth of july..........shakes head.

Fifty,  my comrades in this neighborhood understand that the man is a complete buffoon.

Are the libs really starting a civil war tomorrow?

not me salty. i get aggravated with some of y'all but in the end you are my brothers................

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

not me salty. i get aggravated with some of y'all but in the end you are my brothers................

@GiveEmElle is ready to rumble tomorrow after she gets drunk by the pool and eats chicken. Guess she believes everything Jones says. 

31 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

@GiveEmElle is ready to rumble tomorrow after she gets drunk by the pool and eats chicken. Guess she believes everything Jones says. 

Well we know for sure she want be drinking PBR's

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Fifty,  my comrades in this neighborhood understand that the man is a complete buffoon.

Are the libs really starting a civil war tomorrow?

Yep.  Everyone is meeting at their local Sonic to plot the final attack on Fort Sumter.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Yep.  Everyone is meeting at their local Sonic to plot the final attack on Fort Sumter.

Does Charleston have Sonic?

Sonics are popular along the SC coast and are apparently a noted gathering spot for those planning the next civil war.....but there also may be some civil reenactors ...getting a bite on the way to their battleground......so please be careful you don't shoot some northern born "reenactor" who happens to be dressed in rebel gray. ….I understand there are plenty of them.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Went to Sonic a few weeks ago in Sylacauga  Alabama. $4.79 for a strawberry milkshake!! Liberals have ruined Sonic. 

9 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Went to Sonic a few weeks ago in Sylacauga  Alabama. $4.79 for a strawberry milkshake!! Liberals have ruined Sonic. 

Real milk or a soy boy shake??

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

really? this liberal does not care for sonic. too pricey. and i aaam too old to fight at one either.

37 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Exactly what sort of moron listens to this guy?  How does he still have any platform?

One could say the same about the president of the country.  :(

Archived