womp womp the hate is real

aubiefifty

On 7/3/2018 at 7:55 AM, TexasTiger said:

Aren’t you glad to finally have a President who always chooses his words meticulously and never makes a broad generalization anyone could take offense with?

You mean like when liberals say that he’s against “immigration,” instead of saying “illegal immigration?” Or like that time they accused him of saying “all immigrants are rapists and thugs” instead of what he actually said?

I can’t say that even his generalizations match that though.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

You mean like when liberals say that he’s against “immigration,” instead of saying “illegal immigration?” Or like that time they accused him of saying “all immigrants are rapists and thugs” instead of what he actually said?

I can’t say that even his generalizations match that though.

He wants to cut legal immigration significantly and limit the countries they come from. I think he’d like to keep it to Eastern European models.

13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Stop that nonsense. Drink a sixer of PBR and cook the damn chicken. 

does the stuff taste any better than it did in the seventies? that and sterling big mouth give me shudders.................lol

18 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

He wants to cut legal immigration significantly and limit the countries they come from. I think he’d like to keep it to Eastern European models.

What do you mean by “cut legal immigration significantly” and how might he accomplish that? 

29 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

What do you mean by “cut legal immigration significantly” and how might he accomplish that? 

I can’t compensate for your lack of effort to be informed. This information is broadly available from multiple sources.

11 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

In other words, play by the same rules you do then?

I have no desire to insult, belittle, or label you... got more important things like searching for Big Foot, the Lochness Monster, aliens, and Jesus in toast to do.

But please, since I am so dumb, ignorant, and cruel.... and blind.....answer these four questions.

My comments about fanatics on both sides and the dangers of verbally engaging and becoming physical with individuals at protest with separate views? Tell me how that is wrong.

My comments on the fact that teenagers are cruel, and that I have no doubt they used the word, and that the Trump hats (as the article said none of the accused had them) was just media fanning flames. You obviously know all the accused and their backgrounds, so just confirm they are all Trump fanatics. I mean that is like saying X gang opened fire on CPD as they entered the building, and while not involved in the gunfire, people that lived in this building had listened to F the Police by NWA during the week. Tell me where I am wrong there.

I am curious on your professional thoughts. You think that when white kids are minorities in the school system that bullying is just going to go away? All the other kids are going to go, you were so bad to us and now we rule and we are going to be so kind to you. You believe that the tables won't flip? If I marry and have children with the latino woman I'm dating..... well how is that going to impact their educational/social experience in the k-12 school systems moving forward? Also given predicted demographic shifts do you think they will become a privileged class and thus gain advantages k-12?

And yes, the article about the kids cutting the yard. Just give me proof that it was racially motivated and that the guy isn't just an ahole. Please tell me how I'm blind because I don't buy the headline without any proof it was racially motivated.

I made a flippant comment about white people not being able to see racism and this is the rant I get? Racism exists and you can excuse it by saying it’s media fanning flames, just typical teenage bullying or people just being anal about yardwork but that doesn’t change the fact that there is racism in this country. 

As for my professional thoughts on bullying, it’s as real as racism. But one shouldn’t be used as an excuse for the other.  I’ve seen biracial children that were successful in schools and those that weren’t. Asking me to answer a question about hypothetical biracial children succeeding in school without knowing all factors that influence a child’s success is borderline insanity. 

And I cannot provide proof that it was racially motivated any more than you can provide proof it wasn’t. But it does seem to be a common occurance for blacks to get the police called on them for things like barbecuing, selling water, mowing the lawn, and waiting on a friend.  And everytime a group of white people immediately respond with the argument that it’s not racism. It gives me pause. 

27 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I can’t compensate for your lack of effort to be informed. This information is broadly available from multiple sources.

I want you to explain it. Or, maybe you’re just a MSM puppet.

46 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

You’ve created a win-win for yourself. If he explains that at the beginning of the year Trump promoted cutting legal immigration in half in his SOTU (by using cuts to US sponsorships and and requiring people who immigrate to speak English) then uses a MSM source as proof you can argue he is a media puppet. All news is fake, right? 

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

You “want me to?” I’m damn sure not your puppet.

8 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I made a flippant comment about white people not being able to see racism and this is the rant I get? Racism exists and you can excuse it by saying it’s media fanning flames, just typical teenage bullying or people just being anal about yardwork but that doesn’t change the fact that there is racism in this country. 

As for my professional thoughts on bullying, it’s as real as racism. But one shouldn’t be used as an excuse for the other.  I’ve seen biracial children that were successful in schools and those that weren’t. Asking me to answer a question about hypothetical biracial children succeeding in school without knowing all factors that influence a child’s success is borderline insanity. 

And I cannot provide proof that it was racially motivated any more than you can provide proof it wasn’t. But it does seem to be a common occurance for blacks to get the police called on them for things like barbecuing, selling water, mowing the lawn, and waiting on a friend.  And everytime a group of white people immediately respond with the argument that it’s not racism. It gives me pause. 

It was reasonable to believe those comments were made about me considering its placement. You do like to point out its a smack talk forum and don't complain to others.

Lol, I have never said there isn't racism in this country. I say it is widespread and across the board and not just whites. There is absolutely 100% racism in this country. I'm just tired of everything being racist and the calling out of one side only.

Jack ass protester with the gun, hell ya racist. Didn't think it needed to be said he was.

Want to do something really fun. Take your Latino girlfriend to Alabama, drop her off to ask for a table while you park the car, then walk in while she is talking in Spanish to her mother on the phone. Blacks and whites, living together, perfect harmony wanting to get rid of the damn illegal! Then the look of oops, white boyfriend and he heard what we said.

I told you I was joking with the teacher comment, funny thing is that you turned into the victim of oh my job vs actually addressing that a minority literally attacked a white girl physically cause she said I hope Trump wins. Guess you were looking for Jesus in toast also.

Kids are cruel, and I didn't deny they used a racist term. Who knows maybe they are the next KKK members. Still.... none of the accused were wearing Trump hats so who really gives a damn if some other person not associated with the reported incident did? It had ZERO to do with the incident. Focus the story on the involved and what they did. When I was 14 I was a immature jerk and used homosexual terms to be mean (like freaking every other male kid that age) and matured and learned it was wrong. If these were adults I'm 100% calling them out as racists.

Bingo, neither of us know why the guy called the cops on the mowing kids. So seems reasonable not to automatically try and push it as a racist incident in the papers. Cause if he did say something racist or had a history it would of been reported in the article.

As pointed out in another thread, water girls mom stated "she didn't know if the incident was racially motivated". Her cousin, handle Racist Taj btw, went all out on making sure it was though. Children have been fined in San Francisco for not having the proper permit and she is suppose to have one.

You do know the police attempted to 5150 the BBQ woman right?

http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/05/24/jennifer-bbq-becky-schulte-evaluated-for-involuntary-psych-hold-after-making-911-call-police-report-reveals/

You know what else is a common occurance? People calling the cops on skateboarders and BMX riders that are kids regardless of skin color. Why? Cause they can be loud, trespass, and many times breaking the law in regards to where the activity is allowed.

Mean come on, you got guys like Kendrick Lamar that set up a poor girl at the Hang Out Festival this year. Get a white girl, in Alabama, up on stage to sing your song, littered with the N-word, then call her out for singing the lyrics you wrote in front of 1000's? Now she carries the racist label with her for being your fan and supporting your career.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/05/23/kendrick-lamar-accused-setting-up-white-fan-whom-kicked-off-stage-after-sung-n-word-in-his-song.html

Then you got your Kayla-Simone McKelvey

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Woman-Pleads-Guilty-to-Threats-Against-Black-Students-Kean-University-NJ-376113261.html

Your UAlbany Three

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/26/university-albany-students-who-claimed-to-be-victims-racist-attack-charged.html

Your Air Force Academy incident

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/08/us/air-force-academy-racist.html

Then individuals like you that repost tweets claiming CPD is racist (it's in the NFL thread), when they legitimately did their job by the book it appears.

Unfortunately in some neighborhoods of Chicago (amazing how segregated that city is) you have whites that are going to be calling the cops more often on blacks. It's becoming an issue in Dallas to. Cause the gangs are targeting white neighborhoods to car jack. You got kids diving out of cars to get away:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/11-year-girl-jumping-suv-amid-carjacking-gas/story?id=55021091

Probably could solve quite a few issues if blacks started calling the cops on whites showing up in certain neighborhoods of Chicago for instance. Guarantee 8 out of 10 are there to buy drugs.

Amazes me how I can have legitimate back and forth, constructive, quality, conversation about these things with actual minorities it impacts but not white liberal Democrats.

11 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

It was reasonable to believe those comments were made about me considering its placement. You do like to point out its a smack talk forum and don't complain to others.

Lol, I have never said there isn't racism in this country. I say it is widespread and across the board and not just whites. There is absolutely 100% racism in this country. I'm just tired of everything being racist and the calling out of one side only.

Jack ass protester with the gun, hell ya racist. Didn't think it needed to be said he was.

Want to do something really fun. Take your Latino girlfriend to Alabama, drop her off to ask for a table while you park the car, then walk in while she is talking in Spanish to her mother on the phone. Blacks and whites, living together, perfect harmony wanting to get rid of the damn illegal! Then the look of oops, white boyfriend and he heard what we said.

I told you I was joking with the teacher comment, funny thing is that you turned into the victim of oh my job vs actually addressing that a minority literally attacked a white girl physically cause she said I hope Trump wins. Guess you were looking for Jesus in toast also.

Kids are cruel, and I didn't deny they used a racist term. Who knows maybe they are the next KKK members. Still.... none of the accused were wearing Trump hats so who really gives a damn if some other person not associated with the reported incident did? It had ZERO to do with the incident. Focus the story on the involved and what they did. When I was 14 I was a immature jerk and used homosexual terms to be mean (like freaking every other male kid that age) and matured and learned it was wrong. If these were adults I'm 100% calling them out as racists.

Bingo, neither of us know why the guy called the cops on the mowing kids. So seems reasonable not to automatically try and push it as a racist incident in the papers. Cause if he did say something racist or had a history it would of been reported in the article.

As pointed out in another thread, water girls mom stated "she didn't know if the incident was racially motivated". Her cousin, handle Racist Taj btw, went all out on making sure it was though. Children have been fined in San Francisco for not having the proper permit and she is suppose to have one.

You do know the police attempted to 5150 the BBQ woman right?

http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/05/24/jennifer-bbq-becky-schulte-evaluated-for-involuntary-psych-hold-after-making-911-call-police-report-reveals/

You know what else is a common occurance? People calling the cops on skateboarders and BMX riders that are kids regardless of skin color. Why? Cause they can be loud, trespass, and many times breaking the law in regards to where the activity is allowed.

Mean come on, you got guys like Kendrick Lamar that set up a poor girl at the Hang Out Festival this year. Get a white girl, in Alabama, up on stage to sing your song, littered with the N-word, then call her out for singing the lyrics you wrote in front of 1000's? Now she carries the racist label with her for being your fan and supporting your career.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/05/23/kendrick-lamar-accused-setting-up-white-fan-whom-kicked-off-stage-after-sung-n-word-in-his-song.html

Then you got your Kayla-Simone McKelvey

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Woman-Pleads-Guilty-to-Threats-Against-Black-Students-Kean-University-NJ-376113261.html

Your UAlbany Three

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/26/university-albany-students-who-claimed-to-be-victims-racist-attack-charged.html

Your Air Force Academy incident

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/08/us/air-force-academy-racist.html

Then individuals like you that repost tweets claiming CPD is racist (it's in the NFL thread), when they legitimately did their job by the book it appears.

Unfortunately in some neighborhoods of Chicago (amazing how segregated that city is) you have whites that are going to be calling the cops more often on blacks. It's becoming an issue in Dallas to. Cause the gangs are targeting white neighborhoods to car jack. You got kids diving out of cars to get away:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/11-year-girl-jumping-suv-amid-carjacking-gas/story?id=55021091

Probably could solve quite a few issues if blacks started calling the cops on whites showing up in certain neighborhoods of Chicago for instance. Guarantee 8 out of 10 are there to buy drugs.

Amazes me how I can have legitimate back and forth, constructive, quality, conversation about these things with actual minorities it impacts but not white liberal Democrats.

Maybe it’s the drinks, but I don’t recall saying CPD was racist. I’m not even sure what CPD is. All you white people look alike so maybe I got you confused. Someone on here frequently mentions how I must be horrible at my job because of my political belief, so you waded into a s*** storm there by bringing up my job. But I can assure you, I sleep just fine at night and don’t dwell on things said here. It’s all good. 

42 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

But I can assure you, I sleep just fine at night and don’t dwell on things said here. It’s all good. 

Amen

On 7/4/2018 at 11:28 AM, TexasTiger said:

You “want me to?” I’m damn sure not your puppet.

Of course you’re not, I’m much smarter than you. You’d have tough time keeping up.

5 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

No. Tell me what specific crimes people were charged with. Since you want to butt-in, speak for yourself. I don’t require links nor do I care for them. Think for yourself and name the charges.

It wasn't about crimes.  Don't know where you pulled that from.  You asked how Trump was cutting legal immigration in half.  The links explain how. 

On 7/4/2018 at 11:00 AM, GiveEmElle said:

You’ve created a win-win for yourself. If he explains that at the beginning of the year Trump promoted cutting legal immigration in half in his SOTU (by using cuts to US sponsorships and and requiring people who immigrate to speak English) then uses a MSM source as proof you can argue he is a media puppet. All news is fake, right? 

I always win. 

4 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Of course you’re not, I’m much smarter than you. You’d have tough time keeping up.

You’re not smart enough to be a good attorney, but you’ve got the arrogance down cold. I see numerous ethics violations in your future. 

1 minute ago, GiveEmElle said:

It wasn't about crimes.  Don't know where you pulled that from.  You asked how Trump was cutting legal immigration in half.  The links explain how. 

At first I thought he was referencing another part of the conversation. Hence I deleted my first comment. Glad to see your bleeding liberal heart come to his defense though. It’s cute.

1 minute ago, NolaAuTiger said:

At first I thought he was referencing another part of the conversation. Hence I deleted my first comment. Glad to see your bleeding liberal heart come to his defense though. It’s cute.

All the compliments I'm getting from you- are you trying to be my favorite right wingnut?

12 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re not smart enough to be a good attorney, but you’ve got the arrogance down cold. I see numerous ethics violations in your future. 

*Says the old guy who has told me that I’m also in a cult....

Hate to break it to you bud but I can’t say I give your assertions much credit. But by all means, continue pouring out your profound wisdom.

Archived