rate trumps performance so far as president......

aubiefifty

4 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

F-. He's creating way too many jobs and he won't let people break the law. 

He won’t? Or he’ll just pardon them when they do?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, AU64 said:

What rating ?...based on what facts.?     PT supplied some facts but have seen nothing specific from detractors.

Trump hasn’t really altered the trajectory of major economic factors. The economy was trending nicely when he took over. He’s offered some short-term juice with deficit exploding tax-cuts for the wealthy and corporations and fairly indiscriminate deregulation. The increasing deficit and trade wars may ultimately blow up in some other President’s face, but they will blow up.

Meanwhile, for whatever reason, his foreign policy decisions have been a dream for Putin. A fractured NATO, fracturing trade alliances, etc. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/FaceTheNation/status/1013434899112525824

13 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I see mindless cult members slap their head whether you lay out facts or not. Like I suspected.

Yep....homer can always be depended on a good head slap.

As for the OP matter......some people have a problem distinguishing " illegal immigrants"  from  "refugees".... of which there are few legitimate of the latter and lots of the former.....and shame on DT for coming down hard on those nice kids in MS13 who are probably "unaccompanied minors" if you take a  look at the ages of so many of those miscreants.

One other question....what happened to ISIS....and their caliphate.?  ...y'all recall that group our former president for some reason usually referred to as Daesch …..which generally meant that the typical American had no idea who he was talking about.   I recall DT saying he would put a stop to their expansion which seems to have occurred.......and the Syrians are continuing to engage in their civil war and kill each other in big numbers with minimum US involvement.

Every time my blood pressure ramps up over one of DTs's stupid tweets or quotes......I am able to calm down by remembering that it could be HC up there in the White House and what crap shape the country would be in if her policies were the law of the land. 

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Yep....homer can always be depended on a good head slap.

As for the OP matter......some people have a problem distinguishing " illegal immigrants"  from  "refugees".... of which there are few legitimate of the latter and lots of the former.....and shame on DT for coming down hard on those nice kids in MS13 who are probably "unaccompanied minors" if you take a  look at the ages of so many of those miscreants.

One other question....what happened to ISIS....and their caliphate.?  ...y'all recall that group our former president for some reason usually referred to as Daesch …..which generally meant that the typical American had no idea who he was talking about.   I recall DT saying he would put a stop to their expansion which seems to have occurred.......and the Syrians are continuing to engage in their civil war and kill each other in big numbers with minimum US involvement.

Every time my blood pressure ramps up over one of DTs's stupid tweets or quotes......I am able to calm down by remembering that it could be HC up there in the White House and what crap shape the country would be in if her policies were the law of the land. 

Yes, he’s liberated cities from the grip of MS13. Can’t wait for the movie.

HRC ain’t in the picture. We are no longer defending our vote, we are assessing the current Presidency.

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I see mindless cult members slap their head whether you lay out facts or not. Like I suspected.

Come on Tex just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are a mindless cult.

3 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Come on Tex just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are a mindless cult.

That's the response of last resort....when there is no answer.  

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

That's the response of last resort....when there is no answer.  

Well like all of us Tex has his good days and bad days. Now that doesn't mean it's 50-50.?

4 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

That statement is true. Been disagreed with for years on this forum and have never said or thought this until recently.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

That statement is true. Been disagreed with for years on this forum and have never said or thought this until recently.

I think we all worry about things in our country right now. I worry a lot about how polarized we have become and how hateful some people can be.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

I think we all worry about things in our country right now. I worry a lot about how polarized we have become and how hateful some people can be.

Can we at least recognize this is a factor?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/amp/2018/07/asked-to-bring-country-together-trump-praises-my-base.html?__twitter_impression=true

19 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

What were asylum seekers charged with?

Wrong. Drug dealers go to prison. Halfwit.

You’re some special kinda stupid.

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

What crime were they charged with and who brought the charges?

you are obviously a cultist to be asking such a question...?

5 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

“Do you know, there’s probably never been a base in the history of politics in this country like my base. I hope the other side realizes that they better just take it easy.”

12 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

“Do you know, there’s probably never been a base in the history of politics in this country like my base. I hope the other side realizes that they better just take it easy.”

He means cultists. Never been a base like ‘em.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Sorry Tex. Can not read their website without filtering through this:

Donate Now

You must be internet challenged.

14 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You must be internet challenged.

I am. these guys do ok. wonder what type of bonus they get

Top Three Salaries at Human Rights First (Based on Fiscal Year-Ended 12/31/15)

Name Title Compensation Notes
Elisa Massimino President/CEO $  274,980 --
Zachary Silverstein COO $  242,062 --
Mary Hedahl VP, Development $  193,699

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I am. these guys do ok. wonder what type of bonus they get

Top Three Salaries at Human Rights First (Based on Fiscal Year-Ended 12/31/15)

Name Title Compensation Notes
Elisa Massimino President/CEO $  274,980 --
Zachary Silverstein COO $  242,062 --
Mary Hedahl VP, Development $  193,699

God bless them.

Archived