rate trumps performance so far as president......

aubiefifty

cuss and discuss.................lol. this one should be wide open.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simple for me.....excellent. Would be even better if congress wasn't so pitiful. I said when Trump was elected the most important thing he could do was to get a new conservative SCOTUS justice to replace Scalia. Now he is going to get two. A SCOTUS justice has a far  more  long term influence on our country than most presidents.

Plus the economy is great, unemployment is low, the GDP may hit 5% and I'm making good money in the stock market. I'm as happy as I am when we beat bama..

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

The F is from an American perspective.

A+ from a Russian perspective.

Ah, the predictable head slaps from the clueless. ?

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Which Americans are you talking about?

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

You were clueless before you posted. How else could one respond to your ignorance?

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Yep. something is going on Tex. Saw a russian today in Coalsburg Alabama. Between Jasper and Birmingham on I 22.

he had a MAGA sticker on his van. Following a cowboy from Texas with a long trailer loaded with 10 Brahma bulls 

6 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Simple for me.....excellent. Would be even better if congress wasn't so pitiful. I said when Trump was elected the most important thing he could do was to get a new conservative SCOTUS justice to replace Scalia. Now he is going to get two. A SCOTUS justice has a far  more  long term influence on our country than most presidents.

Plus the economy is great, unemployment is low, the GDP may hit 5% and I'm making good money in the stock market. I'm as happy as I am when we beat bama..

Did you just spike the ball??

6 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

If Trump gets his way on trade, watch out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/07/01/second-quarter-u-s-gdp-growth-forecast-drops-1-in-two-weeks/amp/

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Ah , the pedictable condescension from the self aggrandized. ?

20 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Ah , the pedictable condescension from the self aggrandized. ?

From the man who thinks a head slap is a substantive retort.

10 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

From the man who thinks a head slap is a substantive retort.

Your comments typically don't require much more.

B+  I had him at a solid A until he backed off on the border situation. Just a few more days and those 'families " would have quit coming. In many other areas, he's doing an outstanding job. Unemployment is down, jobs are up, business is up, the government is getting its hands out of many places where they don't belong, the military is making military decisions instead of politicians flubbing things up, there was a nice tax cut and in general, Trump's got a lot of positive things going on.

16 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Who is included, just Trump haters?

No. The American idea. Traditionally American ideals and values.

16 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Your comments typically don't require much more.

I offered a rating which is what the OP asked for. If you would actually offer specifics as to why you disagree, I’d at least have something to consider and respond to. But you don’t. You just grunt.

33 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I offered a rating which is what the OP asked for. If you would actually offer specifics as to why you disagree, I’d at least have something to consider and respond to. But you don’t. You just grunt.

What rating ?...based on what facts.?     PT supplied some facts but have seen nothing specific from detractors.

5 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

10 minutes ago, AU64 said:

What rating ?...based on what facts.?     PT supplied some facts but have seen nothing specific from detractors.

You're going to give Tex a headache. 

10 minutes ago, AU64 said:

And I didn’t slam his response or roll my eyes. Mikey, too. 

Archived