concerning trump and justice kennedy

aubiefifty

So to recap: Healthy, lifetime appointee Justice Kennedy randomly steps down days before stunning NYT report linking him, his financier son & Russia-connected Deutsche Bank to Trump & a billion dollar loan deal and no one in any party finds this at all fishy? Hello, anyone?

any of you guys got any info on this?

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Bernie????? wow

No Golf. Mueller knows about Deutshe Bank lending to Trump. American banks wouldn’t  loan Trump money. 

3 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

No Golf. Mueller knows about Deutshe Bank lending to Trump. American banks wouldn’t  loan Trump money. 

elle sometimes we all need to try and laugh the gif was a Movie called Weekend at Bernies

14 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

elle sometimes we all need to try and laugh the gif was a Movie called Weekend at Bernies

I’ve seen the film. If you’d imposed Trump’s head on Bernie I’d have LMAO. ?

29 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

How do you know Mueller knows? Link?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

So to recap: Healthy, lifetime appointee Justice Kennedy randomly steps down days before stunning NYT report linking him, his financier son & Russia-connected Deutsche Bank to Trump & a billion dollar loan deal and no one in any party finds this at all fishy? Hello, anyone?

any of you guys got any info on this?

I didn't see the NYT report. Got a link?

11 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

The Bloomberg article is dated Dec. 2017 so appears to be old news. In any event it doesn't say Mueller has received any documents so your comment that "Mueller knows" is unproven speculation. Also unless I missed it neither link mentions SCOTUS Kennedy which is the subject of the OP. Finally I don't see anything incriminating Trump since all this was apparently before the election. I'm open to more facts which aubiefifty asked for

6 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

The Bloomberg article is dated Dec. 2017 so appears to be old news. In any event it doesn't say Mueller has received any documents so your comment that "Mueller knows" is unproven speculation. 

https://www.ft.com/content/3c357c9a-d9dc-11e7-a039-c64b1c09b482

Also from December of 2017, but Deutsche Bank has supplied documents to the Mueller investigation.

11 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Also unless I missed it neither link mentions SCOTUS Kennedy which is the subject of the OP.

http://www.businessinsider.com/anthony-kennedy-son-loaned-president-trump-over-a-billion-dollars-2018-6

Kennedy's son was apparently in the Deutsche Bank real estate division that approved loans to Trump.

16 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Finally I don't see anything incriminating Trump since all this was apparently before the election.

https://www.salon.com/2018/06/29/did-anthony-kennedys-son-loan-donald-trump-1-billion/

This article indicates the loans occurred over a 12 year relationship.  

There is definitely the appearance of impropriety here, like most things in the Trump sphere.  Will it amount to anything in the Mueller investigation?  Nobody knows.

6 minutes ago, HVAU said:

https://www.ft.com/content/3c357c9a-d9dc-11e7-a039-c64b1c09b482

Also from December of 2017, but Deutsche Bank has supplied documents to the Mueller investigation.

http://www.businessinsider.com/anthony-kennedy-son-loaned-president-trump-over-a-billion-dollars-2018-6

Kennedy's son was apparently in the Deutsche Bank real estate division that approved loans to Trump.

https://www.salon.com/2018/06/29/did-anthony-kennedys-son-loan-donald-trump-1-billion/

This article indicates the loans occurred over a 12 year relationship.  

There is definitely the appearance of impropriety here, like most things in the Trump sphere.  Will it amount to anything in the Mueller investigation?  Nobody knows.

1. appearances aren't facts

2. If the loans were over a 12 year period what does that have to do with Trump as POTUS. Wouldn't that be stuff he may have done in his business past? I'm sure he was a pretty ruthless business man.

3. Thank you for the last sentence. I agree but elle says Mueller knows.

12 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

1. appearances aren't facts

2. If the loans were over a 12 year period what does that have to do with Trump as POTUS. Wouldn't that be stuff he may have done in his business past? I'm sure he was a pretty ruthless business man.

3. Thank you for the last sentence. I agree but elle says Mueller knows.

It was an opinion PT. 

And she's right.  He undoubtedly knows if Kennedy's son was in the link to provide Trump loans (since American Banks wouldn't loan to him, having learned their lesson).

14 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

bernies.gif

does this mean the truth killed bernie?   lol

13 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

twas a great laugh yo azz off movie as well. i am not sure i have ever laughed that hard watching a movie. and the dude playing bernie was awesome.

So, Anthony Kennedy's son worked for a bank that loaned Trump's business money. What are we thinking is the impropriety? 

If "DB was making loans to DJT for 12 years"...this seems more like just doing business as usual for DB. 

The fact that US Banks were done with him is the funny part. DJT is such a great businessman that even the incredibly bad Wells Fargo wouldnt loan to him?

That some of the worst banks in history wouldnt loan to him? Whatever credibility he had as a businessman went up in flames with that one fact.

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

If "DB was making loans to DJT for 12 years"...this seems more like just doing business as usual for DB. 

The fact that US Banks were done with him is the funny part. DJT is such a great businessman that even the incredibly bad Wells Fargo wouldnt loan to him?

That some of the worst banks in history would loan to him? Whatever credibility he had as a businessman went up in flames with that one fact.

You say he is poor businessman but others here complain about how much money he makes. Isn't making money the fundamental objective of business?

Archived