Come on brother! Hop on the bandwagon with us!! @AuCivilEng1 😂😂

Haha they hit gold with this. 

4 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

image.gif.994e2bfaf10949c971cdd0ef19a6d934.gif

Fine be that way. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Fine be that way. 

It’s so cringe man. Same thing as when SCSA started the WHAT chant.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

It’s so cringe man. Same thing as when SCSA started the WHAT chant.

You cannot be serious brother…. Not even remotely the same thing. The what chants were and still are annoying af. Yeet?! Pure harmless fun and entertainment!

Why are you like this?! Why are you doing this?! Just enjoy the fun man!!! I never saw stone cold what chants have an epic entrance like that!!!  

🤭😆🤣

@AuCivilEng1here is your final boss content!!! 😂😂 but forreal LFG!!! I’m hyped for this!!

Posted (edited)

After my initial displeasure at LA Knight not winning in MITB, I remembered I don’t get worked, brother.

Ultimately I think it was the right move. The Drew-Punk feud is a big draw and furthering that story is more important. They’ve also managed to fold Seth back into it. 

Whoever holds the world title right now is basically keeping it warm for Gunther, as well. Besides, if they gave it to Knight what’s he supposed to do with it? Cash in on a mid-card title? He’s not the guy to dethrone Gunther or Cody, and he’s probably gonna take the US title off of Paul anyway at Summerslam. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 2

Rumor that Rhea could return tonight.  Bye bye Liv 😆 

• Love 1

Mami is back!!  That was a great ending lol.  Dom was on the brink of folding when she returned to catch them in the almost act.  Loved how Rhea handled it.  As soon as Liv was gone, she immediately got in Dom's face.  Great. 

I’m starting to get bored of Sami with the IC strap. 

21 hours ago, AUDub said:

I’m starting to get bored of Sami with the IC strap. 

Same.  His work with the bloodline was good stuff.  Now it’s forced or something.

1 hour ago, Hamma said:

Same.  His work with the bloodline was good stuff.  Now it’s forced or something.

He’s great when he’s fighting from underneath, being the Everyman type of wrestler and personality he is.

It’s not good when you book him like Hogan.

Eh he’ll probably be back in the bloodline drama soon enough, and he’ll shine there. 

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

He’s great when he’s fighting from underneath, being the Everyman type of wrestler and personality he is.

It’s not good when you book him like Hogan.

Eh he’ll probably be back in the bloodline drama soon enough, and he’ll shine there. 

No true white meat baby face like Sami and Cody are compelling as champs.

19 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

No true white meat baby face like Sami and Cody are compelling as champs.

Cody is still over AF. 

When this music hits at Royal Rumble it’s gonna tear the house down. The most over guy in NXT works for TNA lol. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AUDub said:

Cody is still over AF. 

He’s still over and I haven’t even the slightest clue as to why. He’s having even less interesting and compelling feuds not to mention the matches haven’t been as high quality since mania than Sami’s. 

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

He’s still over and I haven’t even the slightest clue as to why. He’s having even less interesting and compelling feuds not to mention the matches haven’t been as high quality since mania than Sami’s. 

Bruh? Styles in France was an amazing match. The I Quit one not so much but they can’t all be bangers. Logan Paul was a great match as well.

What he needs is a strong feud, and they’re warming up the Bloodline Wolfpac for that reason lol. 

Smackdown’s biggest problem is that it doesn’t have any truly strong heels like Raw does, and that’s really what Cody needs right now. It’s hard to have heated feuds with Tweeners. 

WWE booking is finally rectifying that as they've been booking Solo and his goons to be a real menace. 

On 7/18/2024 at 7:54 AM, AUDub said:

Bruh? Styles in France was an amazing match. The I Quit one not so much but they can’t all be bangers. Logan Paul was a great match as well.

What he needs is a strong feud, and they’re warming up the Bloodline Wolfpac for that reason lol. 

Crowd carried in France. It made everything great.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Crowd carried in France. It made everything great.

Even with the crowd that was an objectively great match. 

Kind of a meh Smackdown, Raw is the better show at the moment, but that’s to be expected right about now with Summerslam right around the corner. 

14 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Kind of a meh Smackdown, Raw is the better show at the moment, but that’s to be expected right about now with Summerslam right around the corner. 

Why would Summerslam being near make it be expected that raw would be the better show right now?