do we make top 10

aubiefifty

in the top ten after the season is over?

A 4 loss team in the top 10 losing it’s last two games?  I doubt it.  If your disappointed, well, maybe the bowl game does mean something after all.

It seems it doesnt work the way the preseasons are predicted for us. We always surprise after a bad season, and when we show that we will have a very strong team, we falter. 

It also seems under GM, that we have always been ranked in the top 10 sometime during the season, only to find a way to drop out...Someone else can give us those stats to support it.....

Under GM...in 2013 PR  - NR   FINAL 2

2014        -   6                 22

2015        -   6                  NA

2016        -   NR               ? (it won't be top 10, but will be ranked top 15 i think)

Unlikely we finish in the top 10. Had we beat UCF, we absolutely finish in the top 10. Possibly top 5. But losing our last 2, including to a non group of 5 team, it's extremely unlikely we finish in the top 10. 

What a difference the meaningless bowl game makes huh

Amazed we made the Top 10. I would have had us just a notch below. I wonder if any team has ever finished in the Top 10 with 4 losses. I seriously doubt it but then look at what we accomplished to deserve it!

1 hour ago, AUDynasty said:

Last year we finished at 15. This year 10. 

Definitely disappointed in some of the losses this year, and in years past. At the same time in the Gus era, we have one SEC championship, one SEC West championship, finished number two in the country, number 10 and number 15.

So what do we do?

3 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Definitely disappointed in some of the losses this year, and in years past. At the same time in the Gus era, we have one SEC championship, one SEC West championship, finished number two in the country, number 10 and number 15.

So what do we do?

The answer lies between Mikey and Dover

Archived