NBA Thread

aujeff11

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Hall of fame waste of talent. 

THANK YOU!!!!! The arguing about the same ol stuff is PLAYED OUT by me and you. NO ONE WANTS TO COME HERE AND SEE THAT!!!! This is not the me and you talking about same topics show. By the way I AM NEVER AND I AM NOT THE ROCK BUT THE GWILL MEANS EVER going to NOT block you when playoff time comes again for the NBA. That was painful on every imaginable level and the worst experience of my life! So we are def going back to old rules next year!!! lol I WILL NEVERRRRRRRR make that mistake again. You made that REAL easy for me hahaha.......... ANYWAYS You seemed like in 2009 to be a big Dwight guy because he was the anti LeBron. Was he ever your favorite player? 

judge.gif

34 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

By the way I AM NEVER AND I AM NOT THE ROCK BUT THE GWILL MEANS EVER going to NOT block you when playoff time comes again for the NBA.

I am curious how you’re planning on blocking me when I did you the courtesy of already blocking you over a month ago? 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

I am curious how you’re planning on blocking me when I did you the courtesy of already blocking you over a month ago? 

That is the nicest thing anyone has ever done to muhhhhhhhhhhh. You just get me jeff!!!!! Will have to execute the hurry up no huddle ignore offense on here. Got to take every precaution necessary to ensure a NO aujeff11 playoff run!!! That is what total playoff bliss looks like! lol.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

That is the nicest thing anyone has ever done to muhhhhhhhhhhh. You just get me jeff!!!!! 

I’m a nice guy. hehehe

• Haha 1

I’m a nice guy. hehehe

leo.gif

• Facepalm 1

Interested to see where Shai G-A and Mikal Bridges end up. I really liked D Mitchell going into the draft last year, and he happened to land in a really good situation. I think if Shai or Mikal lands in CLE, PHI, or DEN then the team and player would benefit tremendously.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Interested to see where Shai G-A and Mikal Bridges end up. I really liked D Mitchell going into the draft last year, and he happened to land in a really good situation. I think if Shai or Mikal lands in CLE, PHI, or DEN then the team and player would benefit tremendously.

NO ONE is talking about Bridges but my goodness I LOVE his game! It is so smooth and effortless. I think he is the perfect modern 3 and D player.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

NO ONE is talking about Bridges but my goodness I LOVE his game! It is so smooth and effortless. I think he is the perfect modern 3 and D player.

My man, you got it. He will enter the NBA as an ELITE half court offensive player with room to grow in transition and could get better guarding the 4 in a small ball lineup

• Like 1

Just now, djg0017 said:

My man, you got it. He will enter the NBA as an ELITE half court offensive player with room to grow in transition and could get better guarding the 4 in a small ball lineup

Wow that was a perfect summary of what he brings to a team RIGHT NOW and what he has potential for. He may never be a star but I think he is bust proof.

• Like 1

hahahaha woj is getting scoooooooooooped.

From a local Dallas radio host...

Edited by aujeff11
  • Love 1

From a local Dallas host:

I WILL NOT facepalm you EVEN THOUGH YOU DESERVE IT after you did it to me AND bear cat!!!!!! HE DID NOT DESERVE THAT................. WOW!!!! BLOCKBUSTER!!!!!!!! WE LOVE THE NBA!!!!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I WILL NOT facepalm you EVEN THOUGH YOU DESERVE IT after you did it to me AND bear cat!!!!!! HE DID NOT DESERVE THAT................. WOW!!!! BLOCKBUSTER!!!!!!!! WE LOVE THE NBA!!!!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

1928ebab-6a01-4313-af44-20512f197ba5

Also, I would love for the Mavs to get Doncic. Have had a soft spot for them for years. 

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

1928ebab-6a01-4313-af44-20512f197ba5

are those the Blockbuster Movie Rental employee numbers of the players who played in the 90's?! lol

Also, I would love for the Mavs to get Doncic. Have had a soft spot for them for years. 

You think he is going to be a star or what? MARQUIS DANIELS!!! WOOO!!! yah they will always have a soft spot from me as well.