NBA Thread

aujeff11

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I told you that Lebron wasn’t going to be done  last night. Kyrie has carried Lebron many times.

But I’m on your side: MJ never got to face a healthy diet of Derozan, Lowery, Oladipo, and the rookie Jayson Tatum like Queen Lebron has. If MJ would have, he’d average 0.0 ppg!! ?

You like self promotion and racing to pat yourself on the back more than carlton likes to do well the carlton!!! lol. Why do you have this incessant need to tell us how right you are?! WHAT BIRTHED THIS?????? WHO DO I HAVE TO BLAME?!

ui.gif

5t.gif

We are on page 32?! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lets keep this party moving. CHOOOOO!!!!!! CHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! 

sheldon.gif

• Love 1

21 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

You like self promotion and racing to pat yourself on the back more than carlton likes to do well the carlton!!!

*I am triggered by the fact that I’m mostly right as well. My triggered face:

giphy.gif

*For any lurkers, I’m joking. I’m only talking to Gwill and we joke a lot.

Edited by aujeff11

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

*I am triggered by the fact that I’m mostly right as well. My triggered face:

giphy.gif

*For any lurkers, I’m joking. I’m only talking to Gwill.

lol what lurkers?! the same 4 or 5 people are the only ones who frequent this part!!! WHOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO else could it be?! This is off the beaten path of AU family!!!! the NBA is to AU family what the NFL is to countries outside the US!!!! It just does not resonate. 

who.gif

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol what lurkers?! the same 4 or 5 people are the only ones who frequent this part!!! WHOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO else could it be?! This is off the beaten path of AU family!!!! the NBA is to AU family what the NFL is to countries outside the US!!!! It just does not resonate. 

who.gif

Lol. I had to do that just in case someone’s fat fingers click on the wrong thread and get lost.

Edited by aujeff11
  • Haha 1

@aubearcat Just wanted to say congrats to the baby celtics on a great series!!!!!!!! My misery was put off another couple of days.  WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Terry Rozier really blossomed OUT OF NOWHERE these playoffs. DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. He averaged 12 ppg in college and is averaging dad gum 19 ppg these playoffs. HELL of a break out playoffs for him. I think yall take game 7 by 13 points so I want to extend my congratulations ahead of time since once LeBron season is over it is time for my yearly hibernation for awhile and a social media purge and I will not be around to do so because I AM A AWFUL AWFUL loser. LIKE THE WORST lol and throws temper tantrums like a petulant child!!! haha. BUT even though I AM A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE sore loser you have been nothing but gracious so I will give you and your nothing but class self the proper send off you deserve. AND if you play the warriors in the finals?! I WILL be cheering for your boys aggressively! LETS GOOOO!!!!!! Have a great 3 day weekend man.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

@aubearcat Just wanted to say congrats to the baby celtics on a great series!!!!!!!! My misery was put off another couple of days.  WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Terry Rozier really blossomed OUT OF NOWHERE these playoffs. DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. He averaged 12 ppg in college and is averaging dad gum 19 ppg these playoffs. HELL of a break out playoffs for him. I think yall take game 7 by 13 points so I want to extend my congratulations ahead of time since once LeBron season is over it is time for my yearly hibernation for awhile and a social media purge and I will not be around to do so because I AM A AWFUL AWFUL loser. LIKE THE WORST lol and throws temper tantrums like a petulant child!!! haha. BUT even though I AM A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE sore loser you have been nothing but gracious so I will give you and your nothing but class self the proper send off you deserve. AND if you play the warriors in the finals?! I WILL be cheering for your boys aggressively! LETS GOOOO!!!!!! Have a great 3 day weekend man.

Cavs are always so lucky. Both all stars are injured. PFFFT

17 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Cavs are always so lucky. Both all stars are injured. PFFFT

koth.gif

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

koth.gif

His Airness would’ve reeled it in. FWIW. 

• Like 1

His Airness would’ve reeled it in. FWIW. 

• Haha 1

@GwillMac6 Kyle Korver when he is guarding Jaylon Brown:

giphy.gif

THIS IS TO URBAN for my backwoods barefoot country redneck self! lol I have no idea what the message is you are trying to convey!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOSH this went right over my head.

17 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

THIS IS TO URBAN for my backwoods barefoot country redneck self! lol I have no idea what the message is you are trying to convey!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOSH this went right over my head.

tenor.gif?itemid=4393007

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

If Boston does win the series, I hope Houston takes the West. I think they have a better chance against the Rockets than GS. Lebron’s last 3 possessions last night were amazing. Cranking those 3’s in Tatum’s face and then the and 1 on the drive. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Block party, bro.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Kevin Love is out for game 7. Lebron better score 46 again.

Gonna need for George Hill reaaaaaaaaach back and to go in to his alter ego Sisquo mode and score 20 again!!!!!  lol

hill.png

silver wings.jpg

Edited by GwillMac6

6 hours ago, aubearcat said:

If Boston does win the series, I hope Houston takes the West. I think they have a better chance against the Rockets than GS. Lebron’s last 3 possessions last night were amazing. Cranking those 3’s in Tatum’s face and then the and 1 on the drive. 

Completely agree!!! And it works perfectly because I would never ever cheer for golden state under any circumstances! WOOOOOO!!! I think either of the east teams vs the rockets would be somewhat competitive. Though I think rockets still would win in 6.

Warriors with a 37 point victory tonight :[

4 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Oh and it will still be Cavs vs Warriors in the Finals.

If Cleveland wins, lebron will have to have a Wilt 100 point type game. I believe Boston will start Horford and Morris in the front court instead of Baynes since love is out. The Garden is an extremely tough place to win in in a game 7. JR Smith and Korver will have to be on. I’m not sure a Hill, Nance, Clarkson, or whoever else can get it done. 

5 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Oh and it will still be Cavs vs Warriors in the Finals.

I have no confidence in the warriors winning in game 7 if Paul plays. They’re turning it on now thanks to Paul being out and Houston only legit playing 6 players deep. GS’s offense was still way out of rhythm in the first half for me to think they have turned it around.

Edited by aujeff11