NBA Thread

aujeff11

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

AHHHHHHHHH thats that warriors luck we all know and hate. Every single one of their finals runs significant players have got hurt along the way. 

Lol if you think the Spurs were gonna beat the warriors last year. 

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Lol if you think the Spurs were gonna beat the warriors last year. 

LOL if you think it was just the spurs. This BLEEP BLEEEEEEP BLEEEEEEEP BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP happens every year. I did not but shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii it is a recurring theme maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I DO NOT WANT TO DRINK IT IN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. They were not going to win the series but the WERE going to win game 1. 

drink.gif

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

LOL if you think it was just the spurs.

Who else last year was injured in tbe playoffs that caused GS to get lucky? GS would’ve definitely won the series and multiple Spurs fans have said the same as well. Have you been talking bout GS’s luck while Iggy has been out and GS’s bench only scored 4 points last night? 

Calm down. Breathe in and out. Rub your ears. Say woosah. Repeat exercise.

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Who else last year was injured in tbe playoffs that caused GS to get lucky? GS would’ve definitely won the series and multiple Spurs fans have said the same as well. Have you been talking bout GS’s luck while Iggy has been out and GS’s bench only scored 4 points last night? 

lol at comparing a bench player to Kawhi. Let's see Kevin Love and Kyrie missed all but game 1 of the 2015 NBA finals. 2015 conference semi's Mike Conley missed some games. A series where the warriors got down 2-1. 2015 conference finals rockets starting PG pat beverly missed the whole series. Last year first round Nurkic missed all but 1 game of the series. Last years conference finals the spurs were up 20 then zaza being zaza did what he usually does which is be dirty and the series was never the same after that and Kawhi never returned to the series after landing on Zaza foot. This year they got the pelicans without BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Now cp3 who has been the rockets best player this series is out for game 6 and maybe longer. Do I need to go on? It is a recurring theme.

21 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

AYYYYYYYYYYYY BAD BOYS 2 is basically GOAT. I have that movie poster on my wall. WOOOOOOO!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Prime Will Smith baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

r.gif

Edited by GwillMac6

8 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Houston-GS is going to game 7. Ive been pretty accurate thus far so we will see how it goes. 

If y’all missed last night game, y’all missed a dandy. 

Houston’s role players have been great all series minus game 1. GS’s bench only scored 4 points.

And Harden has been horrible in the playoffs as usual. GS’s thin bench is really costing them. David West was a liability right out the gate and they had to pull him with a quickness.

CP won't play for the rest of the series. It's over. Harden won't carry them.

WHAT THE HAYYYUUUUL IS GOING ON HERE?!!?!? You are doing to much DAAAAAAAAANCING AUJEFF11!!!! You have been against the warriors this whole series while the rest of us just are resigned to the fate that they will pull this one out no matter how good it looks for the rockets. BUT now you are defending them?!?! WHY???? You are doing the rope a dope AU family debate trick I think! lol

franco.gif

Edited by GwillMac6

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol at comparing a bench player to Kawhi.

Regardless, you said yourself that a healthy Kawhi wasn’t going to win them the series. Again, Iggy is instrumental in their success. He keeps the O moving and can play D. His 8 points a game in tbe playoffs would’ve been been very handy last night as their bench only scored 4. Not to mention Steph was out the first series and some against the Pels.

12 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Love and Kyrie missed all but game 1 of the 2015 NBA finals

Love was so bad that the Cleveland fans were already wanting him benched then. Otherwise I’ll hand it to you that GS was lucky that Irving was out. Was also unlucky that Draymond was ridiculously suspended in 2016 while Bogut was hurt. The lucky-unlucky aspect has been very even on both sides. That’s just life. 

16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

This year they got the pelicans without BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He’s been out for months now and the Pels have played better since he has been out.

17 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

nd Now cp3 who has been the rockets best player this series is out for game 6 and maybe longer.

Captain Nutshot Paul will be back for game 7. I guarantee it. 

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WHAT THE HAYYYUUUUL IS GOING ON HERE?!!?!? You are doing to much DAAAAAAAAANCING AUJEFF11!!!! You have been against the warriors this whole series while the rest of us just are resigned to the fate that they will pull this one out no matter how good it looks for the rockets. BUT now you are defending them?!?! WHY???? You are doing the rope a dope AU family debate trick I think! lol

franco.gif

I’m defending the assertion that they have been lucky every year when they haven’t. 

11 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

CP won't play for the rest of the series. It's over. Harden won't carry them.

Paul is too hungry for a championship as a vet to miss. 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Regardless, you said yourself that a healthy Kawhi wasn’t going to win them the series. Again, Iggy is instrumental in their success. He keeps the O moving and can play D. His 8 points a game in tbe playoffs would’ve been been very handy last night as their bench only scored 4. Not to mention Steph was out the first series and some against the Pels.

Love was so bad that the Cleveland fans were already wanting him benched then. Otherwise I’ll hand it to you that GS was lucky that Irving was out. Was also unlucky that Draymond was ridiculously suspended in 2016 while Bogut was hurt. The lucky-unlucky aspect has been very even on both sides. That’s just life. 

He’s been out for months now and the Pels have played better since he has been out.

Captain Nutshot Paul will be back for game 7. I guarantee it. 

AGAIN WHAT ARE WE DOING?!?!??!?! now you are back defending the warriors?!?!? I CANNOT TAKE IT!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol draymond missed 1 game. IDGAF about bogut. He is out of the dang league now. Draymond needs to quit hitting people in the family jewels. He was lucky he did not get suspended in the thunder series that year. What he did to Adams was even worse. They can still be really lucky even though they still were going to win. I mean they are not mutually exclusive to one another. 

no.gif

WHAT WE ALL WANT TO DO TO JEFF right now for this heel turn of defending the warriors........................... 

er.gif

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol draymond missed 1 game.

You have to be evenhanded if you don’t want me defending GS. Again, I don’t have a dog in the hunt. I might’ve picked Houston but I don’t a crap if GS wins. It won’t affect me any. Draymond missed a huge fricking home game while up 3-1 and with all the momentum in the world in the finals. 

Draymond needs to quit hitting people in the family jewels

Are you saying the same about Captain Nutshot Paul?

They can still be really lucky even though they still were going to win.

Well, if they were going to win, how were they lucky? I don’t get how they were lucky? Even if they had to go an extra game, that luck still isn’t significant enough for a mention.

Edited by aujeff11

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

You have to be evenhanded if you don’t want me defending GS. Again, I don’t have a dog in the hunt. I might’ve picked Houston but I don’t a crap if GS wins. It won’t affect me any. Draymond missed a huge fricking home game while up 3-1 and with all the momentum in the world in the finals. 

Are you saying the same about Captain Nutshot Paul?

Well, if they were going to win, how were they lucky? I don’t get how they were lucky? Even if they had to go an extra game, that luck still isn’t significant enough for a mention.

cp3 is LeBrons best fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. Draymond is the 4th option on the warriors. Who the heck do you think I am going to defend?! Well for a lot of us we HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE the warriors. You have to be the only bball fan on earth who is even keel about the frickin warriors. I did not know that was possible. It makes no sense. They got lucky because other teams starters got hurt! Like dang at least make it somewhat challenging. They can still get lucky even if they were still going to win. A road becomes even less challenging than it alrighty was. 

Edited by GwillMac6

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Draymond is the 4th option on the warriors.

You’re too busy defending your boy and all of his boys and not being objective at all.  It’s like I have to wonder how all of our discussions are tied to your love affair with Lebron. Draymond was the heart and soul of GS and was the third option then. 

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

You’re too busy defending your boy and all of his boys and not being objective at all.  It’s like I have to wonder how all of our discussions are tied to your love affair with Lebron. Draymond was the heart and soul of GS and was the third option then. 

We are not talking about then. We are talking about now. I just love hating on draymond more than anyone. He is so easy to hate on and makes it so easy. YES he was third option back then. Congrats ya got muhhhhhhhhhh. It is beyond mind numbing when he acts like he is some superstar way more than the other dudes when no one would know who he was if he did not play for the warriors. My love for LeBron is what gives me purpose in life! When I cannot watch him play anymore this season after tonight  I will go in to my yearly hibernation and not come out for a few months. SO I will say my goodbyes now. 

stanley.gif

Edited by GwillMac6

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

We are not talking about then. We are talking about now.

We have been talking about 2015, 2016, 2017, and this season all in our one discussion regarding all the times that GS has been lucky and unlucky. 

is beyond mind numbing when he acts like he is some superstar way more than the other dudes when no one would know who he was if he did not play for the warriors.

I don’t like his antics but his city loves him. I also think he’s overrated. His defense is okay  and he gets rebounds but his defense and rebounding arent good enough for his lousy post offense. 

My love for LeBron is what gives me purpose in life! When I cannot watch him play anymore this season after tonight  I will go in to my yearly hibernation and not come out for a few months. 

Cleveland is winning tonight’s game. Quit playing son. 

Edited by aujeff11

31 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

cp3 is LeBrons best fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. Draymond is the 4th option on the warriors. Who the heck do you think I am going to defend?! Well for a lot of us we HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE the warriors. You have to be the only bball fan on earth who is even keel about the frickin warriors. I did not know that was possible. It makes no sense. They got lucky because other teams starters got hurt! Like dang at least make it somewhat challenging. They can still get lucky even if they were still going to win. A road becomes even less challenging than it alrighty was. 

Holy wall of edited text. I still cannot figure out why I’m supposed to hate GS anymore than another team. GS’s starters get benched because of injury all the time. Iggy is currently benched because of injury and he’s been in the Hampton five starting lineup. Blah blah blah blah 

Edited by aujeff11

14 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Holy wall of edited text. I still cannot figure out why I’m supposed to hate GS anymore than another team. GS’s starters get benched because of injury all the time. Iggy is currently benched because of injury and he’s been in the Hampton five starting lineup. Blah blah blah blah 

Because THEY ARE THE ENEMY. I mean how are you not getting this? They have a death grip on the NBA that has tormented us fans for a few years. You are in the minority on this. Every day now I am going to pray that you hate the warriors like me and others do. It will be so much fun to hate them together. You are missing out.

Edited by GwillMac6

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Because THEY ARE THE ENEMY

But why?

They have a death grip on the NBA that has tormented us fans for a few years.

They have made Houston better. Houston is currently kicking their ass. GS will be nothing in a few years. 

You are missing out.

I’m drinking beer tonight regardless. 

So will there be burning of jerseys and “scream ins” if Lebron does leave the land again after this season?

5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I’m defending the assertion that they have been lucky every year when they haven’t. 

Paul is too hungry for a championship as a vet to miss. 

It's not up to him

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, aubearcat said:

So will there be burning of jerseys and “scream ins” if Lebron does leave the land again after this season?

I do not think so. I think true Cavs fans for the most part understand he has to leave for his legacy to get where it wants to be. KD really screwed up not just LeBron plans but the cavs as well. If He does not go to the warriors the Cavs have a much better shot at stringing together more titles instead of just 1. I doubt they deal Kyrie even though he wanted out after they won it all in 2016. Moral of the story: KD SCREWED OVER THE WHOLE LEAGUE! hahaha. LeBron is chasing ghosts. The cavs without Kyrie are not a very formidable team. As he gets older and he can no longer do this regularly in the playoffs he needs to be surrounded by younger superstars. TRUE superstars. Not guys like Kevin Love who people thought was a superstar with the numbers he put up in minny.

got dang!!! OK KYRIE!!! WE HERE ON PAGE 31 see you!!! Did not know your record was that good or you had that high of a PPG in elimination games. WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! UNCLE DREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

got dang!!! OK KYRIE!!! WE HERE ON PAGE 31 see you!!! Did not know your record was that good or you had that high of a PPG in elimination games. WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! UNCLE DREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I told you that Lebron wasn’t going to be done  last night. Kyrie has carried Lebron many times.

But I’m on your side: MJ never got to face a healthy diet of Derozan, Lowery, Oladipo, and the rookie Jayson Tatum like Queen Lebron has. If MJ would have, he’d average 0.0 ppg!! ?