NBA Thread

aujeff11

Just now, aujeff11 said:

As my post suggested,  I wasn’t that confident in Houston. It was really just tad more conviction than flipping a coin. As far as the mind games, I check mated that game a long time ago little brother. I kid. I kid. 

Lol you  cannot call someone little brother who is OLDER THAN YOU. Even though you look older ya OLD MAN! hahaha. #Igotababyface #goodgenes WOOOOO!!!! ......................... I need you to project confidence in the rockets so I actually feel like they can pull it off!!! Because I honestly will not think the rockets will actually win the series till I see them in game 1 of the nba finals. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol you  cannot call someone little brother who is OLDER THAN YOU. Even though you look older ya OLD MAN! hahaha. #Igotababyface #goodgenes WOOOOO!!!!

Yeah, having a babyface is cool if you want your cheeks pinched. Jaws of steel is where it’s at!

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WOOOOO!!!! ......................... I need you to project confidence in the rockets so I actually feel like they can pull it off!!!

I said the Rocket will go up 3-2 and that’s what started your conniption fit. WTF

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Yeah, having a babyface is cool if you want your cheeks pinched. Jaws of steel is where it’s at!

I said the Rocket will go up 3-2 and that’s what started your conniption fit. WTF

I need you to say the rockets are winning the series. LOL JK because for real I just never think the warriors will lose. It is a horrible feeling I have had ever since their first title. I feel like they are invincible even though they gave up a 3-1 lead in the finals. It got even worse when KD joined. I am never comfortable watching them. Same with bama. I always think they will both come back if they are losing. I think the 2016 thunder vs warriors series when they were down 3-1 is what really did me in! haha. Klay just went nuts and ripped my heart out.

Edited by GwillMac6

I need you to say the rockets are winning the series. LOK JK because for real I just never think the warriors will lose. It is a horrible feeling I have had ever since their first title. I feel like they are invincible even though they gave up a 3-1 lead in the finals. It got even worse when KD joined. I am never comfortable watching them. Same with bama. I always think they will both come back if they are losing. I think the 2016 thunder vs warriors series when they were down 3-1 is what really did me in! haha. Klay just went nuts and ripped my heart out.

Their O isn’t that impressive right now and it’s in H town next. 

KD is being Isoed too much to be the GS offense of old.

13 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Their O isn’t that impressive right now and it’s in H town next. 

KD is being Isoed too much to be the GS offense of old.

I like it jeff!!! my confidence in houston went from 1% to 4% progress! all because of you! Thank you.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I like it jeff!!! my confidence in houston went from 1% to 4% progress! all because of you! Thank you.

de nada 

If Boston had someone not named Baynes at  center, they’d probably easily win the series. Horford is decent as a backup and brings leadership, but that’s about it. 

It’s amazing the media is focusing on whether Lebron was fatigued or not. They should be focusing on the role players playing like garbage in tbe fifth road postseason game. How is that savvy veterans like Korver, Tristan, JR, and Hill can decide when they want to show up without receiving any heat but yet the media want to say the star didn’t/ couldn’t  do enough. The star literally outscored the rest of the starters by himself. 

Baynes still sucks too. 

Edited by aujeff11

36 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

And still not better than Michael Jordan. 

Edited by aujeff11
Fixed for G-Willy!
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

And still not better than MJ. 

I mean who is though? He is the King of Pop for a reason.

• Facepalm 1

Oh this guy? ?

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lord of the Rings (actually Bill Russell). ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Oh this guy? ?

maxresdefault.jpg

now you ruined it by posting a pic!!! We want to hear his music now see his disturbing face! lol

23 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Lord of the Rings (actually Bill Russell). ?

russ.jpg

• Like 1

................Chris Paul.

He really looks like he's done.

I'm pissed.

He did so much because Harden was TRASH that he injured himself. SMH!

Edited by WFE12

15 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

It’s amazing the media is focusing on whether Lebron was fatigued or not. They should be focusing on the role players playing like garbage in tbe fifth road postseason game. How is that savvy veterans like Korver, Tristan, JR, and Hill can decide when they want to show up without receiving any heat but yet the media want to say the star didn’t/ couldn’t  do enough. The star literally outscored the rest of the starters by himself. 

Baynes still sucks too. 

LeGassed

• Haha 1

Houston-GS is going to game 7. Ive been pretty accurate thus far so we will see how it goes. 

If y’all missed last night game, y’all missed a dandy. 

Houston’s role players have been great all series minus game 1. GS’s bench only scored 4 points.

And Harden has been horrible in the playoffs as usual. GS’s thin bench is really costing them. David West was a liability right out the gate and they had to pull him with a quickness.

Edited by aujeff11

AHHHHHHHHH thats that warriors luck we all know and hate. Every single one of their finals runs significant players have got hurt along the way.