NBA Thread

aujeff11

The C’s are playing pretty resilient. Not going down without a fight this time.

I mean celtics are just playing like a typical young team on the road without their leader kyrie. I get it. They do not have to win a road game this series to win it. I still think they win the series. The c's are more like to win at cleveland because of their good defense than the Cavs are to win on the road.

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

The c's are more like to win at cleveland because of their good defense 

Nah. Compare playoff road records. 

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Nah. Compare playoff road records. 

hmmmm. Well that is certainly 1 way to look at things. 

wolf.gif

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Thompson is gimpy as well. Warriors are in deep trouble if they lose tonight. 

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Thompson is gimpy as well. Warriors are in deep trouble if they lose tonight. 

how? they are the most equipped team to win on the road because talent is the trump card. I still do not feel good about this series as a card carrying warriors hater. I can see rockets losing a game 7 at home. It terrifies me quite honestly.

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

how? they are the most equipped team to win on the road because talent is the trump card. I still do not feel good about this series as a card carrying warriors hater. I can see rockets losing a game 7 at home. It terrifies me quite honestly.

The Rockets have more talent top to bottom. I’ve already been over this with you. And your theory that the bench don’t matter is complete garbage. 

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

The Rockets have more talent top to bottom. I’ve already been over this with you. And your theory that the bench don’t matter is complete garbage. 

WO WO EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASY. A little to early to be throwing out phrases like complete garbage! lol. You change your mind more than david marshall!!! You were ready to call this series like the rest of us after game 1. Back and forth you go!!! haha. Also this is the nba not the nfl. The warriors have more top tier talent than the rockets and that is what matters most in the Association. They always have 2 all stars on the floor at the same time which is a great luxury.

Edited by GwillMac6

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

You change your mind more than david marshall!!! 

When have I changed my mind I don’t even know what you’re talking about. 

ou were ready to call this series like the rest of us after game 1.

Yeah, then, the Dubs gained HC advantage, so I was ready to eat my prediction. I picked the Rockets to win in 7 game prior to the series because of their talent level top to bottom. That talent level hasn’t changed and my opinion on their talent hasn’t changed. If anything, yesterday morning you said Houston was over. Start eating your own words.

The warriors have more top tier talent than the rockets and that is what matters most in the Association. 

The Rockets have just as much if not more quality players. It is what it is. The Warriors have been a shell of itself all year and their chemistry isn’t there.

WO WO EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASY. A little to early to be throwing out phrases like complete garbage! lol

You talk bout hating peoples guts 24/7. You will be okay. 

Edited by aujeff11

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

When have I changed my mind I don’t even know what you’re talking about. 

Yeah, then, the Dubs gained HC advantage, so I was ready to eat my prediction. I picked the Rockets to win in 7 game prior to the series because of their talent level top to bottom. That talent level hasn’t changed and my opinion on their talent hasn’t changed. If anything, yesterday morning you said Houston was over. Start eating your own words.

The Rockets have just as much if not more quality players. It is what it is. The Warriors have been a shell of itself all year and their chemistry isn’t there.

You talk bout hating peoples guts 24/7. You will be okay. 

Hating Strangers guts. They do not matter. You are a human BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN that I actually know. A little different. I think the athletes who make millions of dollars can deal with  little ol me hating them! haha. You changed your mind when you went from confident in the rockets and giving us warriors haters hopes to being as pessimistic about this series as the rest of us.

Edited by GwillMac6

also just WOW! 29 pages baby!!! WE ROLLING IN HERE! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Hating Strangers guts. They do not matter. You are a human BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN that I actually know. A little different. I think the athletes who make millions of dollars can hate on little ol me hating them! haha.

I said your theory was garbage. And your hate isn’t reserved for professionals. Lol. I heard you say you hated certain fanbases and recruits that snubbed Auburn as well. You are a hater not a lover as you said. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

also just WOW! 29 pages baby!!! WE ROLLING IN HERE! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

We have made it to the big show. 

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I said your theory was garbage. And your hate isn’t reserved for professionals. Lol. I heard you say you hated certain fanbases and recruits that snubbed Auburn as well. You are a hater not a lover as you said. 

PLEASE USE BETTER WORD CHOICES! THERE YOU GO AGAIN! STOP SAYING THE WORD GARBAGE!!!!!! It is so aggressive and not needed !!!! lol MAKE IT STAHHHHHHHHHHHHP...........Well duh!!! but those are more groups of people than individuals. Why on earth would I be a fan of bama and georgia's fanbase or a recruit that did not choose us that we needed?! Of course I despise them. As any AU fan should.  You mess with AU that is like messing with family. We are the Italian Mob fan base of the sec!  We will whack you if you do not sign with AU lol. That is the enemy. I see red when I see bama and georgia fans! I just want to nick fairley them! haha. AND YES! big time proud hater here. Makes it more special with the few people I love. Keep calm and HATE MORE.

Edited by GwillMac6

15 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

You changed your mind when you went from confident in the rockets and giving us warriors haters hopes to being as pessimistic about this series as the rest of us.

lol. My exact quote was “I have wavered over who would win for months now....” That does not equal confidence. 

You lose bro.

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

lol. My exact quote was “I have wavered over who would win for months now....” That does not equal confidence. 

You lose bro.

lol you cannot pull and use that line that DIRECTLY goes against who you are as a person AT YOUR CORE and how we have come to recognize in your posting style !!! You are someone who does everything with conviction and gusto!!! When you state your mind you state it with swagger and that Vince McMahon power walk hahaah. #notmyjeff #Winning

vince.gif

trump.gif

Edited by GwillMac6

On 5/14/2018 at 7:14 PM, aujeff11 said:

I’ve wavered over this series for like two months now. I’m going with the Rockets. Gonna be good. Got me some hamburgers, jalapeño poppers, and beer and I’m ready to go. Let’s go!!!!   

Bump.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Bump.

Set. Spike. We would make great volleyball coaches for AU!! WOOO!!!! we got this down pat.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol you cannot pull and use that line that DIRECTLY goes against who you are as a person AT YOUR CORE and how we have come to recognize in your posting style !!! You are someone who does everything with conviction and gusto!!! When you state your mind you state it with swagger and that Vince McMahon power walk hahaah. #notmyjeff #Winning

I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. Or where and how you figured me to be confident in the Rockets. G-willisms

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Set. Spike. We would make great volleyball coaches for AU!! WOOO!!!! we got this down pat.

Now that’s confidence. 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. Or where and how you figured me to be confident in the Rockets. G-willisms

You just use extreme confidence in every opinion you have not just related to this one. You always come off the top rope on a subject and overwhelm your opponent you are debating! lol.  YOU MAKE A BELIEVER OUT OF ALL OF US and get us questioning our own opinion. The mind games you play on us always has us second guessing if we are on opposite sides of you. 

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

You just use extreme confidence in every opinion you have not just related to this one. You always come off the top rope on a subject and overwhelm your opponent you are debating! lol.  YOU MAKE A BELIEVER OUT OF ALL OF US and get us questioning our own opinion. The mind games you play on us always has us second guessing if we are on opposite sides of you. 

As my post suggested,  I wasn’t that confident in Houston. It was really just tad more conviction than flipping a coin. As far as the mind games, I check mated that game a long time ago little brother. I kid. I kid.