NBA Thread

aujeff11

SO I FACED MUHHHHH fears tonight and watched some of the game even though it was a warriors skull dragging. WAYYYYYYYYYUL that was every bit as excruciating as I thought it would be!!! lol 

jt.gif

28 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

SO I FACED MUHHHHH fears tonight and watched some of the game even though it was a warriors skull dragging. WAYYYYYYYYYUL that was every bit as excruciating as I thought it would be!!! lol 

jt.gif

It was a barn burner of a game. Was on the edge of my seat the whole time. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

It was a barn burner of a game. Was on the edge of my seat the whole time. 

Only chef curry fans truly got to enjoy that one tonight lmao.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Only chef curry fans truly got to enjoy that one tonight lmao.

This series hasn’t lived up to the hype at all. 

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

This series hasn’t lived up to the hype at all. 

I could see this going 6 games and NONE of the games being close at all. If a series goes deep but if all the games are blowouts then was it even a good series?

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If a series goes deep but if all the games are blowouts then was it even a good series?

Nope. Would be a bad series especially for  this matchup. This series has been foreseen for months now.

• Thanks 1

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Nope. Would be a bad series especially for  this matchup. This series has been foreseen for months now.

good point. Reminds me of the 2016 nba finals. went 7 games but all the games besides 1 were trash. 

AHH my 2 most hated teams lol. IDK how to feel about this.

34 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

good point. Reminds me of the 2016 nba finals. went 7 games but all the games besides 1 were trash. 

I’m pretty sure the MLB World Series last year in those 7 games will have more lead changes than this basketball series. That’s pretty bad. Last year’s World Series was incredible though. 

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I’m pretty sure the MLB World Series last year in those 7 games will have more lead changes than this basketball series. That’s pretty bad. Last year’s World Series was incredible though. 

Did you watch last years world series? Cannot say I did besides the game kershaw pitched! haha

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Did you watch last years world series? Cannot say I did besides the game kershaw pitched! haha

Every game. It was one of the more entertaining series that I’ve ever watched. No three run lead was safe. 

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Every game. It was one of the more entertaining series that I’ve ever watched. No three run lead was safe. 

wow!!! OK! you are a true sports fan. I do not think I have ever watched every game of a playoff series in baseball! haha YOU WIN!

24 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

wow!!! OK! you are a true sports fan. I do not think I have ever watched every game of a playoff series in baseball! haha YOU WIN!

As you know, I used to watch a lot of baseball with my bro and Pop. These days I only get around to watching some of the playoffs and all of the World Series. You could say I’m a casual fan when it comes to baseball.

lol man he REAAAAAAALLY does not like the brodie Russ. COME ON COLIN!!! THE DISRESPECT!

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol man he REAAAAAAALLY does not like the brodie Russ. COME ON COLIN!!! THE DISRESPECT!

Steph and Ben are too high. Harden and Russ too low. Kawhi doesn’t deserve to be on the list. 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I disagree with Simmons and Thompson being in the top 10. Simmons, in my opinion, is placed on this list simply based off of size and potential. His three point game is trash. Klay is great and can be overwhelming in spurts but he’s not top 10. 

• Thanks 1

Also, The Brow May be number 2 behind lebron. 

7 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Also, The Brow May be number 2 behind lebron. 

Nah. KD is still number two. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Nah. KD is still number two. 

I like Davis’ defensive game better. 

9 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I like Davis’ defensive game better. 

The problem with centers these days, and why the NBA is becoming a more guard oriented league, is that good defenses can scheme to get the ball out of the centers hands  or better yet,  keep the ball out of their hands, and they disappear in stretches. We saw it some with AD against the Dubs. 

KD isn’t as good defensively but he can swallow up guards pretty good with his size. Because he can score efficiently and score as much as he does, don’t mind him being number two. 

Edited by aujeff11

Do you think Towns perhaps should be somewhere around the list?  Maybe top 15-20?

1 minute ago, aubearcat said:

Do you think Towns perhaps should be somewhere around the list?  Maybe top 15-20?

I’d have no problem with the list if he was top 15-20. He can be around top ten too with much improvement in his O. He finished pretty well in tbe playoffs but he had some stretches where he didn’t make much of an impact. Chuck touched on his game then. Pretty much showed there were times where he was trying to fade away too much and making the shot more difficult than it could’ve been. That’s something he will learn. Embiid is a guy who is at least top 15 as well. Could even be top 10.

• Like 1

C’s are playing like ? again. Terrible offensively. 

1 minute ago, aubearcat said:

C’s are playing like ? again. Terrible offensively. 

Home C’s and road C’s are like night and day. They play great in their arena and they’re okay. Problem is the Cavs are good enough to steal a game. I’d probably be worried. 

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Home C’s and road C’s are like night and day. They play great in their arena and they’re okay. Problem is the Cavs are good enough to steal a game. I’d probably be worried. 

It looks like it’s in Brown’s head right now. If Boston takes game 5, I think all is still okay, if not, they’re done.