NBA Thread

aujeff11

56 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

found this very interesting. Had no idea Kobe only averaged 25 ppg in the post season. Thought it would be a lot higher.

The mamba is the man. He’s always had help in the playoffs though and he actually ran in an offensive system.

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

The mamba is the man. He’s always had help in the playoffs though and he actually ran in an offensive system.

did not take you for a kobe fan. Especially since you are so much in to pistons team basketball of sharing the rock and whipping it all around the floor with the team being the star and not any 1 player.  And he is in that mj role of being a KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLER.

Edited by GwillMac6

57 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

did not take you for a kobe fan. 

I used to shout Kobe during beer pong. Clutch, man. Don’t think I’m really a Kobe worshiper though. Don’t even know that he’s top five in NBA history. 

Especially since you are so much in to pistons team basketball of sharing the rock and whipping it all around the floor with the team being the star and not any 1 player. 

spurs and Mavs championship seasons too. There can be stars though. Just has to be movement and offensive chemistry. 

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

And he is in that mj role of being a KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLER

I love me an alpha with a killer instinct.

45 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Sounds like he’s leveraging himself to go to a certain team.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Sounds like he’s leveraging himself to go to a certain team.

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!! You totally nailed it. I think that is what is going on. The Suns hired his former coach.

So obvious that the Cavs win tonight and the Warriors win tomorrow. Knew JR and others would magically start hitting shots again just cuz they're at home. Stupid.

Edited by WFE12

As if I could not hate the celtics and baaaaaaammmmmmuh even more than I do........... lol

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

As if I could not hate the celtics and baaaaaaammmmmmuh even more than I do........... lol

Who do you not hate? Maybe we should start there.

12 hours ago, WFE12 said:

So obvious that the Cavs win tonight and the Warriors win tomorrow. Knew JR and others would magically start hitting shots again just cuz they're at home. Stupid.

Yep. Too easy to see that the role players will play better on their own home court. If (more likely when) the series becomes 2-2, the Cavs will end up winning. C’s have to win next game and then the script changes.

No @aujeff11 the script involves Cavs winning tomorrow and the cavs winning the series. Celts might be too far gone already. There's an agenda.

All the Celtics have to do is hold serve on home court. That first quarter was absolute trash. Very lackadaisical defensively and ice cold offensively.  Essentially after the first quarter it was an even game, no gaining or losing from either team. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

No @aujeff11 the script involves Cavs winning tomorrow and the cavs winning the series. Celts might be too far gone already. There's an agenda.

I agree this is most likely. I said as much in the last post. I don’t know about an agenda though. It’s been a pretty well called series.

13 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

All the Celtics have to do is hold serve on home court. That first quarter was absolute trash. 

Is game 7 at Cleveland? 

Boston has home court. It’s a 2-2-1-1-1 series schedule I believe. Unless they’ve gone back to the old 2-3-2 format. 

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

Boston has home court. It’s a 2-2-1-1-1 series schedule I believe. Unless they’ve gone back to the old 2-3-2 format. 

there has never been a 2-3-2 format except in the nba finals and that has been over for a few years.

4 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I agree this is most likely. I said as much in the last post. I don’t know about an agenda though. It’s been a pretty well called series.

Is game 7 at Cleveland? 

lol wait why would cleveland have home court? boston is the 2 seed and the LeBrons are the 4 seed. 

5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Who do you not hate? Maybe we should start there.

Def not you. that is for sure! lol. I hate you most of the time as well! hahaha. I am a hater not a lover. 

vince.gif

42 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol wait why would cleveland have home court? boston is the 2 seed and the LeBrons are the 4 seed. 

It was a question. Do you ever have brain farts? (This is a question too, FTR)

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I hate you most of the time as well!

Coming from a Bron jockstrap holder, I’ll allow it.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

It was a question. Do you ever have brain farts? (This is a question too, FTR)

Of course. Constantly. Any subject that does not have to do with LeBron, Cam, Aaron Rodgers and Auburn. AKA ISH I DO NOT CARE ABOUT!!!!! hahahaha

Edited by GwillMac6

35 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Coming from a Bron jockstrap holder, I’ll allow it.

just fyi because I know you are wondering it smells like rosemary!!! lol. WOOOO!!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

there has never been a 2-3-2 format except in the nba finals and that has been over for a few years.

In Carl Childers voice, “Aight den”. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, aubearcat said:

In Carl Childers voice, “Aight den”. 

DO not know him but I like this carl childers fella!!!!!! lol. Seems like a laid back dude.