NBA Thread

aujeff11

JL.gif

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

JL.gif

I’m still confident that he will play bro.

We are so damn lucky that we get to watch both series’ go to game 7’s. Who needs CFB season?!

Edited by aujeff11

12 hours ago, aubearcat said:

If Cleveland wins, lebron will have to have a Wilt 100 point type game. I believe Boston will start Horford and Morris in the front court instead of Baynes since love is out. The Garden is an extremely tough place to win in in a game 7. JR Smith and Korver will have to be on. I’m not sure a Hill, Nance, Clarkson, or whoever else can get it done. 

You're forgetting an important piece to the puzzle...

IMG_1218.PNG

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I have no confidence in the warriors winning in game 7 if Paul plays. They’re turning it on now thanks to Paul being out and Houston only legit playing 6 players deep. GS’s offense was still way out of rhythm in the first half for me to think they have turned it around.

So stupid on Dantoni's part to only play 6 players. Don't see why Mbah a Moute can't get more minutes. He has defense. Decent offense.

Paul is not playing. 

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

I’m still confident that he will play bro.

We are so damn lucky that we get to watch both series’ go to game 7’s. Who needs CFB season?!

Yeah and on memorial day weekend no less....How CONVENIENT...?

• Love 1

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

You're forgetting an important piece to the puzzle...

IMG_1218.PNG

leMVP 

6 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

leMVP 

Out of respect for Lebron, his cohorts, and the benefit of stars receiving preferential treatment, I predict the Cavs to win tonight and Lebron will punctuate this series with a Bang.

tenor.gif

8 hours ago, WFE12 said:

So stupid on Dantoni's part to only play 6 players. Don't see why Mbah a Moute can't get more minutes. He has defense. Decent offense.

I believe he’s had a bum shoulder. 

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ and finally ☘️. Boston is such a better team. Cleveland has the best player but he’s definitely going to have to be Superman tonight to get a win. Boston has been doubted all season, maybe the doubters will believe when they punch their ticket to the NBA finals tonight to play for that 18th banner. 

• Love 1

54 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I believe he’s had a bum shoulder. 

Got dang it him and that shoulder!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Got dang it him and that shoulder!

Yeah one game he didn’t even play. 

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

RIP 

One of the worst playoff games I've ever seen. Btw there was a finals ad that played that showed the Cavs. NBA got what they wanted. Celtics misery is over. Cavs vs Warriors and it's even easier for the NBA since Paul is out.

8 straight finals for King James. What else it there to say?

16 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

One of the worst playoff games I've ever seen. Btw there was a finals ad that played that showed the Cavs. NBA got what they wanted. Celtics misery is over. Cavs vs Warriors and it's even easier for the NBA since Paul is out.

Lebron is great but yeah, he just beat a team with **two all stars out. Brown/ Rozier/ Smart going 3-26 is what killed them though. Boston bad the opportunities in bunches but they were raw and didn’t capitalize. 

**Yes, Love was out, but he hasn’t even been the second best player in the series. Korver has been and that’s not even debatable. 

Edited by aujeff11

12 minutes ago, AUDub said:

There is plenty to say, making it to the finals isn’t the end of the road. Two three peats>

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Lebron is great but yeah, he just beat a team with **two all stars out. Brown/ Rozier/ Smart going 3-26 is what killed them though. Boston bad the opportunities in bunches but they were raw and didn’t capitalize. 

**Yes, Love was out, but he hasn’t even been the second best player in the series. Korver has been and that’s not even debatable. 

F the NBA. I will not watch the Finals. This sucks even more because we still have months to go until football season and I won't have any sport to watch until then.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Take solace, @aubearcat

the future is near:

Only friggin one that showed up. First NBA shot blocked by him and he dunks on him in his last game as a rookie. 

5 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Only friggin one that showed up. First NBA shot blocked by him and he dunks on him in his last game as a rookie. 

Tatum is legit. He was also the only one that showed up in all the road games. The others took turns disappearing.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AUDub said:

If I see even one bammer bitching about how Lebron keeps making the NBA finals...

Edited by ShocksMyBrain

9 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

There is plenty to say, making it to the finals isn’t the end of the road. Two three peats>

If MJ hadn’t came to the Barons, the Bulls would’ve won 8 straight. The Rockets would’ve been the best series for them but they wouldn’t have beaten them. Heck, I think the ticker line on ESPN this morning said Lebron was the 6th player in history to make the finals 8 straight times. While it’s a helluva an accomplishment, definitely not unprecedented. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

If MJ hadn’t came to the Barons, the Bulls would’ve won 8 straight. The Rockets would’ve been the best series for them but they wouldn’t have beaten them. Heck, I think the ticker line on ESPN this morning said Lebron was the 6th player in history to make the finals 8 straight times. While it’s a helluva an accomplishment, definitely not unprecedented. 

5th I think. And it's hard to compare across eras. Those Boston teams with Bill Russel played in an era with like 14 teams and no cap, and were absolutely loaded with talent compared to everyone else. Lebron is dragging Cavs teams that's arguably aren't playoff teams without him kicking and screaming into the finals every year. 

9 hours ago, WFE12 said:

F the NBA. I will not watch the Finals. This sucks even more because we still have months to go until football season and I won't have any sport to watch until then.

Stanley Cup finals start tonight with 2 teams that have never won it.  Vegas is in it as an expansion team in its inaugural season.  That will give you something to watch ??