What are the corndogs saying?

DAG

On 10/7/2017 at 11:16 PM, OnthePlains said:

This 3 game road swing scares me to death. 

Oh man, it did me too earlier in the year. Did not anticipate 2 out of the three opponents being as bad as they are. Still cautious, buy in reality A&M should be the only one of the three that has a legitimate shot at beating us. Losing to one of LSU, or Arkmart, will light the fire under Gus' seat all over again. I don't see it happening, but will not bet the mortgage at this point.

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

What worries me is that in Gus' tenure, outside of a few notable instances, we have been vastly outcoached and as a result outplayed by teams with similar and comparable talent to us. I will not feel good about this game -- on the road in a place we haven't won since we were scared of Y2k -- until we leave Baton Rouge with a W in hand. Their players are just as talented as ours, minus at the QB position.

I'm not worried.  If Tuberville was coach, I'd be very worried for a game like this.  Gus has the team playing well right now and  unless we get an injury to Gholson, Stidham, or Smith we'll keep on trucking until UGA.

I'd feel even better if our D could get healthy...they're starting to get thin in some areas.

I'll probably be concerned about every game this season from here on out.  They are getting better, but they have a lot of things still left that need work. 

24 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I'm not worried.  If Tuberville was coach, I'd be very worried for a game like this.  Gus has the team playing well right now and  unless we get an injury to Gholson, Stidham, or Smith we'll keep on trucking until UGA.

I'd feel even better if our D could get healthy...they're starting to get thin in some areas.

Oddly enough, I'd feel comfortable about a Tubs coached team going into this game even though this looks like the type of Arky team he loved losing to. Maybe I'm more worried about the fact it's LSU on the road and ignoring how subpar they've looked so far. I'm concerned about the Horton injury. I hope he plays this week.

Archived