What are the corndogs saying?

DAG

I started this last year. Why not start it up again?

Auburn may put 50 on us. I say 51-17.

Auburn is stronger across the defense than Florida was tonight. We shouldn't score more than 10 on them. And Franks couldn't throw at ALL today... 

Auburn by 35 I'd guess before doing research...

We lose by at least twenty, unless we figure out how to throw the ball down field

33-13 Auburn

Auburn 45. Lsu 3

sadly Auburn will probably own us in Tiger Stadium next week.

we won't beat Auburn next week. Reason being our O line isn't good and Etling is terrible. There were a few times where he actually had a nice pocket and time and he would just take off running. As soon as he drops back he gets scared to death. Not to mention he only knows how to make a single read. Which is ridiculous for a senior.

5 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

Ugh, I can’t read this. It gets me wayyyy too jacked up. 

Feels like a trap

I'm looking at Texags board right now. They're giving us similar treatment there. People are saying that after the performance they've seen the aggies put up against bama, that they could nearly run the table the rest of the season. The one team they consistently say they won't beat is Auburn.

16 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Is that courteous of LSUfreek? Whatever happened to that dude?

Nah. Freek tags all his. Whoever made this one is lost to time.

He's still around, but real life slowed him down a bit. 

25 minutes ago, tigerfangs said:

Is that Kenny Powers riding a corn dog? Wow I got goose bumps 

Really wish Eastbound and Down had gotten more seasons. It was a great show. 

Just now, Bigbens42 said:

Really wish Eastbound and Down had gotten more seasons. It was a great show. 

I met a guy once that had never seen a single episode, I was instantly jealous that he could experience it for the first time. 

So many one liners we would be here for days, "watch yourself assblood" & "we got the fiiiixxins" is quoted weekly within my friends. 

Honestly, lsu fans are as moody as AU fans. They are very upset about how this year has gone and they are over exaggerating their suckiness.

For example, remember that one time when we destroyed Ole Miss in the first half 35-3, and 2/3 of the posters on this board only wanted to talk about how the 2nd half is proof that we really suck and are about to get exposed by the rest of the teams on our schedule?

1 hour ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Honestly, lsu fans are as moody as AU fans. They are very upset about how this year has gone and they are over exaggerating their suckiness.

For example, remember that one time when we destroyed Ole Miss in the first half 35-3, and 2/3 of the posters on this board only wanted to talk about how the 2nd half is proof that we really suck and are about to get exposed by the rest of the teams on our schedule?

Yeah definitely over exaggerating after losing to Troy state at home. A complete over exaggeration . Can’t undersrand why they would ever be upset about losing to that team from Troy. I mean seriously , they are just a smidge under the crimson tide .

52 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yeah definitely over exaggerating after losing to Troy state at home. A complete over exaggeration . Can’t undersrand why they would ever be upset about losing to that team from Troy. I mean seriously , they are just a smidge under the crimson tide .

Lol!  Speaking of over exaggerating....

lsu stinks, no doubt.  But they do have talent. And they will be up for AU in their house (where we haven’t won in a really long time).  

We should win, but not 45+ to single digits!!!  If it turns out that way, I will be more than happy to eat crow.  I’ll gladly take any win in Baton Rogue. Regardless of what happened a few weeks ago. 

Those same corn dogs will predict victory Saturday morning. They are not as bad as our nancies. I agree with them today tho

52 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Lol!  Speaking of over exaggerating....

lsu stinks, no doubt.  But they do have talent. And they will be up for AU in their house (where we haven’t won in a really long time).  

We should win, but not 45+ to single digits!!!  If it turns out that way, I will be more than happy to eat crow.  I’ll gladly take any win in Baton Rogue. Regardless of what happened a few weeks ago. 

What does anything you just posted have to do with your previous post ? No crap they have talent hence why they are so upset with how their squad is performing . The wine for communion must’ve made its rounds early this sabbath morning.

What worries me is that in Gus' tenure, outside of a few notable instances, we have been vastly outcoached and as a result outplayed by teams with similar and comparable talent to us. I will not feel good about this game -- on the road in a place we haven't won since we were scared of Y2k -- until we leave Baton Rouge with a W in hand. Their players are just as talented as ours, minus at the QB position.

Archived