Question about Sean white

aubiefifty

Any news of what he is doing or where he is going next like junior college or another program?

I wonder if he is still in contact with some of our players and what his attitude might be towards Auburn and the team...

I wish him the best and hope he is learning some things about himself, rather than blaming others for his actions. I always liked him and thought he played with a tremendous amount of courage and heart. So disappointed. :no:

Sean White was my favorite player, and it's rare for me to have a favorite player.

I admired his toughness and dedication, and I thought he carried himself like he had his life together.  He was about to graduate, and would have played some this year. 

I wonder if losing the starting QB job was the thing that drove him to commit the violations that led to his dismissal.

Had he ever been in trouble before this year?

I honestly am less interested in his next football career move and much more interested in his well being. I truly hope he is okay, and if he needs help, reaches out for it. 

My assumption is ......well someone here posted that he is set to graduate in December. So he can go anywhere. JUCO is not a likely option. He has redshirted one year and played two then this year. So unless I am wrong he has one year left to play one. So I assume he'll look for a place in bad need of a capable, experienced qb for a quick fix. I don't know what UConn's qb situation looks like. That is the likeliest scenario. 

10 hours ago, KolchakAU85 said:

Sean White was my favorite player, and it's rare for me to have a favorite player.

I admired his toughness and dedication, and I thought he carried himself like he had his life together.  He was about to graduate, and would have played some this year. 

I wonder if losing the starting QB job was the thing that drove him to commit the violations that led to his dismissal.

Had he ever been in trouble before this year?

His off-the-field issues stretch as far back to 2015. It's the reason the coaches were hesitant to name him the starting QB in 2015 and 2016, but they knew he was the best one on the roster. His issues just didn't become public until this year (suspension, dismissal).

1 hour ago, WDE0007 said:

His off-the-field issues stretch as far back to 2015. It's the reason the coaches were hesitant to name him the starting QB in 2015 and 2016, but they knew he was the best one on the roster. His issues just didn't become public until this year (suspension, dismissal).

Johnny Manziel Lite and most of us didn't even know it ?

On 10/3/2017 at 8:37 AM, JBiGGiE said:

Johnny Manziel Lite and most of us didn't even know it ?

Who didn’t know it? Not trying to be mean in anyway, but if you been living under a rock the past two or three years? I thought everyone knew it.

1 hour ago, AU-24 said:

Who didn’t know it? Not trying to be mean in anyway, but if you been living under a rock the past two or three years? I thought everyone knew it.Not trying to be mean in anyway, but if you been living under a rock the past two or three years? I thought everyone knew it.

Many knew about it.  My daughter is a senior at Auburn and she's seen him living it up at a lot of parties for the last couple of years.   She said he's also a chain smoker.  

2 hours ago, gctiger said:

Many knew about it.  My daughter is a senior at Auburn and she's seen him living it up at a lot of parties for the last couple of years.   She said he's also a chain smoker.  

Lol I can deal with some recreational illegal substances every now as these kids are in college but I did a stink-face when reading he's a chain smoker. C'mon mannn

20 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Lol I can deal with some recreational illegal substances every now as these kids are in college but I did a stink-face when reading he's a chain smoker. C'mon mannn

Being in college is no excuse for doing it. You make your own choices, nobody else. 

On 10/3/2017 at 8:19 AM, WDE0007 said:

So, if SW had this issue in 2015 and 2016; did Gus enable his actions by naming him the starting QB?  

On 10/2/2017 at 7:00 PM, aubiefifty said:

Any news of what he is doing or where he is going next like junior college or another program?

Heard he boarded the Pineapple Express.

30 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

So, if SW had this issue in 2015 and 2016; did Gus enable his actions by naming him the starting QB?  

What other option did Gus have?

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Gus sent an obviously injured SW in against UGA in 2015 and played him while obviously injured against Vandy and UGA in 2016. I suppose Gus was hoping SW's weed habit would make him play through pain.

wde

4 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Gus didn’t have any other option if he wanted to save his job.

27 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Gus didn’t have any other option if he wanted to save his job.

It has always been crazy to me that sometimes these coach's jobs rest on the shoulders of 18 to 23 year old kids in a lot of cases. I bet Gus was sweating bullets if SW was in this bad of a situation and he had no other real options at QB. Just think if your future rested on a jrunkin 19 to 23 year old. ?

On 10/3/2017 at 8:45 AM, AU-24 said:

Who didn’t know it? Not trying to be mean in anyway, but if you been living under a rock the past two or three years? I thought everyone knew it.

Me.

2 hours ago, wildlife alumni said:

It has always been crazy to me that sometimes these coach's jobs rest on the shoulders of 18 to 23 year old kids in a lot of cases. I bet Gus was sweating bullets if SW was in this bad of a situation and he had no other real options at QB. Just think if your future rested on a jrunkin 19 to 23 year old. ?

Yup 

On 10/3/2017 at 8:39 AM, AUDevil said:

Some board insiders think he's done with college football.

Based on what was said about his injury last year, that wouldn't surprise me at all. 

18 hours ago, AUIH1 said:

Gus sent an obviously injured SW in against UGA in 2015 and played him while obviously injured against Vandy and UGA in 2016. I suppose Gus was hoping SW's weed habit would make him play through pain.

wde

this is an underrated post 

Archived