Love my tigers!

aubiefifty

Auburn, despite a banged up running game, a rusty qb, and learning a new "o" scheme plus new blocking schemes just put fifty points on a top ten nationally ranked defense. That is a fact. Our "d" has not allowed more than 14 points from anyone...including the defending natty champs I think it is time to  show some love for our beloved Auburn tigers!

Stidham can sling it.  I'm glad to see the OL protect him, the WR's running some better routes and the OC giving him the opportunies with some more aggressive play calling.  Makes a big difference, even though MSU isn't the team we thought they were a couple of weeks ago. 

I give a lot of credit to Hand for working out the OL issues and to Golson for being able to play multiple positions.  The moves these past two weeks, Dunn to center and Golson to RT and then to LT this week have all worked out well.  When Stidham gets some time back there he s a whole different QB.  Stretching the field with those long throws will eventually open up the running game.  We just need Big Bubba back healthy!

Archived