Hillary Snuggled Up to The Russians Too

Proud Tiger

For all you Trump(s) haters here is another piece of the Russian puzzle. Hillary opposed sanctions against Russia while Bill was gettting $500k for a speech in Moscow........MOSCOW, Russia. Neat huh? I still think the Dems will wind up regretting big time all the crap they have thrown at the Trumps as more and more stuff comes to light on the Dem side of the crap.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/18/hillary-clinton-sided-with-russia-on-sanctions-as-bill-made-500g-on-moscow-speech.html

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, @ProudTiger I don't hate Trump . I just see him the way you would a monkey with a machine gun firing wildly into a crowd. It's not the monkey that's the problem. The problem is some jackass thought it would be a good idea to put a loaded machine gun in a monkey's hands. 

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

For all you Trump(s) haters here is another piece of the Russian puzzle. Hillary opposed sanctions against Russia while Bill was gettting $500k for a speech in Moscow........MOSCOW, Russia. Neat huh? I still think the Dems will wind up regretting big time all the crap they have thrown at the Trumps as more and more stuff comes to light on the Dem side of the crap.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/18/hillary-clinton-sided-with-russia-on-sanctions-as-bill-made-500g-on-moscow-speech.html

Without getting into details, so interesting that your defense of Trump is what you see as a similarity to HRC.

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, I am already "tired of winning  whining".  ;)

If Hillary was so cozy, so willing to give all our uranium to them..... Why in ----- sake did they prefer trump. 

20 minutes ago, alexava said:

If Hillary was so cozy, so willing to give all our uranium to them..... Why in ----- sake did they prefer trump. 

Who is they that said they preferred Trump?

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Who is they that said they preferred Trump?

MSM?

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Any minimally informed person.

Educate me. Give me some proof/examples.

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Any minimally informed person.

Minimally informed? Hmm. I think we agree.

16 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Educate me. Give me some proof/examples.

Educate yourself. You have to want to be ignorant to not know this.

12 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You're ignorant by choice.

They. Heard the word many times in life Brother Tex. Mr. They has screwed a lot of people over. " they prefer trump"

Defer to Alex Tex.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

They. Heard the word many times in life Brother Tex. Mr. They has screwed a lot of people over. " they prefer trump"

Defer to Alex Tex.

I'm not going to explain the world ain't flat, either.

Archived