Marlon Davidson uh-oh

augolf1716

34 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I'm bored

It's been a long offseason. Counting the days. 

That's right. Boom!

Why can't you guys keep this thread focused on Davidson? It is not that hard to stay on topic! Somebody is going to get warning points for hijacking threads if this keeps up.

8 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Why can't you guys keep this thread focused on Davidson? It is not that hard to stay on topic! Somebody is going to get warning points for hijacking threads if this keeps up.

Why are you so upset uncle?

son of a ................. I got GOT!!!!!! tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

LONG?! does not even start to describe it! and we still got many many days left. Last year it seemed like it flew by when there was not much buzz of a excitement for the season but this year? good lawwwwwwwd it could not be going by any slower now that we got a potential franchise qb waiting to be unleashed and taken out of the garage for a spin.

3 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Y'all be careful what you wish for.  We don't want ANY news to come out this summer! Lord, please let it be a quiet summer!

amen to that third!

Practice starts in a month!  We are almost there!  Soon we will be getting real news again!  Patience grasshoppers!  

8 hours ago, AU Is Gold said:

Why are you so upset uncle?

Sarcasm. Poking fun at some of the uptight denizens of this place. Since the OP was a joke anyway I think this is a good thread to have a little fun with them.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Sarcasm. Poking fun at some of the uptight denizens of this place. Since the OP was a joke anyway I think this is a good thread to have a little fun with them.

These are serious times and not much place for humor or having fun......  but a valiant try.    Meanwhile, do we have a prospective starting defensive line-up projected lately? 

Biatch!! Lol MD is the real deal for sure. Gonna be fun to watch him get even better. I think he has more overall ability than any DE we've had in a while. Just very versatile against the run & pass.

13 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Longest ever!

11 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Y'all be careful what you wish for.  We don't want ANY news to come out this summer! Lord, please let it be a quiet summer!

Amen to that!

I've looked at so many hype videos, for auburn and all of CFB, the spring game, articles, everything!!! I even got tired of hearing about Jarrett myself. This is brutal.. But yeah Marlon is my favorite because he never gives up on plays and has all the energy.

1 hour ago, boisnumber1 said:

Biatch!! Lol MD is the real deal for sure. Gonna be fun to watch him get even better. I think he has more overall ability than any DE we've had in a while. Just very versatile against the run & pass.

It's going to be fun again to watch an AU D.  Significant improvement last year that will carry over with all of the young guys who played and contributed last year.  Should be interesting to watch how Steele uses MD this year, if he keeps in the kind of a hybrid position to play run/pass or more of true DE?   

#fireGarner ....wait,  #firegolf. ;D

Archived