Insight from Dan Rather

GiveEmElle

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Liberal bias

Liberal only reality

It seems liberal is your favorite adjective. Sometimes the truth does fall somewhere in between, but sometimes the truth hurts. And the truth is that Trump supporters hate liberals so much that they will excuse any transgression by Trump no matter how grievous. 

Long on rhetoric, short on facts.    ;D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

You discount that liberals, independents and conservatives elected Trump. Food for thought Elle. 

You discount that more people voted for HRC than Trump. 

On 6/13/2017 at 10:23 PM, homersapien said:

Yeah right.   I am satisified with any thinking reader to make their own conclusion.

What is it with all this weaseling recently?  Are you being sucked into the vacuum that Raptor left?

Now you are doubling down on stupidity. Be my guest. You trying to add your interpretation along with adding your own criteria doesn't cut it homes. It is simply not what the man stated. 

The rest of your rambling gibberish is incoherent. 

On 6/13/2017 at 10:27 PM, homersapien said:

Great riposte!  :-\  

The question was how the Democrats "undermined the election"?

If you have no response, save the space for someone who has. 

Did someone recently mention comprehension and lack thereof in a conversation about you? 

On 6/13/2017 at 10:28 PM, homersapien said:

Long on rhetoric, short on facts.    ;D

You don't know facts from fairy tales. BTW, it seems to be getting worse. 

On 6/14/2017 at 9:15 AM, GiveEmElle said:

You discount that more people voted for HRC than Trump. 

I noted it was an irrelevant stat. Fuzzy math if you will. Nothing more. Prove otherwise please.

On 6/14/2017 at 9:16 AM, GiveEmElle said:

Facts don't fit their narrative, hence the term "liberal bias."

I'm not part of their, I am part of we're. It is called America. But that partisanship you describe is part of a bigger problem that contributes to incidents like happened in Dallas when innocent people are gunned down or on a baseball field in Virginia when government employees are gunned down. It's this partisan venom that spews daily that encourages or even enables these killers to do what they do and know they will do so as a martyr.  Look no further than Twitter for that confirmation. People need to wake up and It needs to stop!

24 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I'm not part of their, I am part of we're. It is called America. But that partisanship you describe is part of a bigger problem that contributes to incidents like happened in Dallas when innocent people are gunned down or on a baseball field in Virginia when government employees are gunned down. It's this partisan venom that spews daily that encourages or even enables these killers to do what they do and know they will do so as a martyr.  Look no further than Twitter for that confirmation. People need to wake up and It needs to stop!

I did. Trump called HRC crooked today on Twitter.

2 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I did. Trump called HRC crooked today on Twitter.

Shocking revelation.

Sleep walking doesn't count. Know that.

4 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Shocking revelation.

Sleep walking doesn't count. Know that.

Not in the mood tonight to play this bull**** song and dance with you. 

6 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Not in the mood tonight to play this bull**** song and dance with you. 

Good. I am not playing period!  This daily deluge of hate filled partisan rhetoric needs to stop!  This is America dammit!  People need to WTF up and do so now.

17 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Good. I am not playing period!  This daily deluge of hate filled partisan rhetoric needs to stop!  This is America dammit!  People need to WTF up and do so now.

4 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I should have expected you to only show Fox News. I think we are rapidly zeroing in on the problem here Elle.  

Archived