We Are Auburn University

jc4tigers

Thinking is something that normal people are capable of doing... Well maybe not PT. It does take some brain capacity to do such a thing as thinking. I guess I shouldn't have said that though. I might hurt his feelings and he might not talk to me anymore. I'm sorry PT.

146839[/snapback]

....cricket.....

Thinking is something that normal people are capable of doing... Well maybe not PT. It does take some brain capacity to do such a thing as thinking. I guess I shouldn't have said that though. I might hurt his feelings and he might not talk to me anymore. I'm sorry PT.

146839[/snapback]

You know I'm just giving you a hard time......like you used to do to me on CT :D

But I am still waiting on that website you promised :big::big:

146839[/snapback]

....cricket.....

146851[/snapback]

.....cricket...............STOMP, SMASH, SQUESH.......

......cricket......

:lol::lol::lol:

Let those AUT'ers call us whatever they want....

we own their asses and that's the only color that matters

146878[/snapback]

Yup, Yup.......... "There is no sound Greater, than the sound of your opponents' Bones Crushing beneath your feet"

so i was looking around at the auburntigers.com site and saw something very interesting.. check out tub's picture holding the Walter Camp Coach of the year award.. read right under his name where it says Tommy Tuberville and then it says.... University of Auburn...

see for yourself

146746[/snapback]

Yeah, that's completely messed up. It should read:

Auburn University....THE University of Alabama

146761[/snapback]

How about "AUBURN, THE university of alabama and the largest University in alabama and the School that OWNS Football in the state." :au::big:

so i was looking around at the auburntigers.com site and saw something very interesting.. check out tub's picture holding the Walter Camp Coach of the year award.. read right under his name where it says Tommy Tuberville and then it says.... University of Auburn...

see for yourself

146746[/snapback]

Yeah, that's completely messed up. It should read:

Auburn University....THE University of Alabama

146761[/snapback]

How about "AUBURN, THE university of alabama and the largest University in alabama and the School that OWNS Football in the state." :au::big:

147114[/snapback]

Sounds good to me!!!

I thought by sayin it was in the picture was good enough but I guess that was too complex for you to understand. You still didn't answer my question.

146817[/snapback]

chevy00825rs.jpg

Archived