Leaker Is An Environmental Extremist

I won't call any names but the leaker of top secret info just caught is an environmental nut case like some here.Her name is Reality Winner but that is funny since she is clearly a LOSER.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/06/who-is-reality-winner-accused-leaker-wanted-to-resist-trump.html

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I won't call any names but the leaker of top secret info just caught is an environmental nut case like some here.Her name is Reality Winner but that is funny since she is clearly a LOSER.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/06/who-is-reality-winner-accused-leaker-wanted-to-resist-trump.html

She revealed what amounts to an act of war against our republic, and you are hung up on ad hominems.

42 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

She's a veteran who loves her country more than our narcissitic psychopath president.

3 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

She revealed what amounts to an act of war against our republic, and you are hung up on ad hominems.

Funny you didn't have that view of Hillary for e-mailing secret info. But I know, that's different so don't waste your time spinning it.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Funny you didn't have that view of Hillary for e-mailing secret info. But I know, that's different so don't waste your time spinning it.

What secret info did Hillary compromise?  

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Ah, yes. Buttery males. Proud's new favorite subject.

17 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Ah, yes. Buttery males. Proud's new favorite subject.

You fully met my expectations.

I am grateful to have the information Ms. Winner is accused of leaking regarding improper Russian attempts to influence our elections.  I also acknowledge that in this country no one is above the law, neither her nor our President, and therefore she must face the consequences of her actions.  

But her environmental beliefs are irrelevant to the question of Russian meddling, and pejoratives like "environmental nut case" or "Loser" are nothing more than offensive ad hominem attacks that contribute nothing to the debate.                                           

You fully met my expectations.

As did you. No serious attempt at discussing the implications of the leak. Only ad hominems and deflections. Typical.

37 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

As did you. No serious attempt at discussing the implications of the leak. Only ad hominems and deflections. Typical.

I report for intelligent discussion. You should try it sometime without just responding with your little insults..

48 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I report for intelligent discussion. You should try it sometime without just responding with your little insults..

The first insults thrown around in this thread were "nut job" and "LOSER" in the opening post.

For what it's worth, I don't like insults from anyone, on either side of a discussion.

56 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Irony

18 minutes ago, quietfan said:

The first insults thrown around in this thread were "nut job" and "LOSER" in the opening post.

For what it's worth, I don't like insults from anyone, on either side of a discussion.

IMHO she deserved those insults for what she did.

4 hours ago, quietfan said:

I am grateful to have the information Ms. Winner is accused of leaking regarding improper Russian attempts to influence our elections.  I also acknowledge that in this country no one is above the law, neither her nor our President, and therefore she must face the consequences of her actions.

I'm not quite sure what to think of her yet. 

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

If you reported for intelligent discussion, your OP failed miserably. 

7 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

IMHO she deserved those insults for what she did.

I respect your right to your opinion.  I don't see how calling someone an 'environmental nut job' or a 'loser' contributes to a discussion of the alleged leaking and/or alleged Russian meddling, but I respect your freedom of speech and hence your right to use such words even while I question the appropriateness of doing so.  (Whether such insults could be considered libel or slander is between you, Ms. Winner, and the courts.  I'm no lawyer, but that would seem like quite a stretch to me.)

However I was just pointing out the seeming hypocrisy of criticizing others for "insults" when you opened the thread with two.

5 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

If you reported for intelligent discussion, your OP failed miserably. 

Is that my fault....or YOURS? Whe derailed the thread?

23 minutes ago, quietfan said:

I respect your right to your opinion.  I don't see how calling someone an 'environmental nut job' or a 'loser' contributes to a discussion of the alleged leaking and/or alleged Russian meddling, but I respect your freedom of speech and hence your right to use such words even while I question the appropriateness of doing so.  (Whether such insults could be considered libel or slander is between you, Ms. Winner, and the courts.  I'm no lawyer, but that would seem like quite a stretch to me.)

However I was just pointing out the seeming hypocrisy of criticizing others for "insults" when you opened the thread with two.

Thanks. But please note I made disparaging comments about a woman who was arrested for leaking info potentially info damaging to our country, not to anyone here. But if you real all the posts here you will see some who fling insults on a routine basis.

31 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Thanks. But please note I made disparaging comments about a woman who was arrested for leaking info potentially info damaging to our country, not to anyone here. But if you real all the posts here you will see some who fling insults on a routine basis.

Yeah we weren't born yesterday. 

On June 6, 2017 at 9:53 AM, Proud Tiger said:

..is an environmental nut case like some here....

We know exactly who you meant with that remark. 

That's against the rules.  Trust me.   

10 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Yeah we weren't born yesterday. 

We know exactly who you meant with that remark. 

I guess the shoe fit.

Archived