Joint Address

RunInRed

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who has experience in building things ? Obama, not so shovel ready as he expected, or Trump ? 

Wonder how many times Ashley Judd felt violated tonight... 

Poor lass. Bless her little head, all full of snakes. :roflol:

ETA - I can only guess that the low # of responses by the usual suspects is due to the fact that Trump didn't completely suck with this speech, and in fact, he's getting universal approval. Some are saying , unequivocally, this was his best speech to date. 

It was a fine speech. I'll give him that much. But as we've seen in the past... speeches are just that. Talkin' ain't doin'. 

I'll be judging this, as well as all Presidents, on their accomplishments, not their speeches.  

Who was the one democrat who would stand up and cheer some of Trumps messages in that side of the aisle?  Id like to listen to some things he would have to say. 

23 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

Who was the one democrat who would stand up and cheer some of Trumps messages in that side of the aisle?  Id like to listen to some things he would have to say. 

Manchin from WV.

11 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

His best speech by default. Full of lies, hyperbole, demagoguery, but a more effective tone and largely stuck to TelePrompTer.

You completely loved it when Obama lied, dished out hyperbole, demagoguery ... why the change of heart ? 

ETA - examples of said ' lies ' by Trump ? You said his speech was FULL of them... well ? 

5 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

You completely loved it when Obama lied, dished out hyperbole, demagoguery ... why the change of heart ? 

ETA - examples of said ' lies ' by Trump ? You said his speech was FULL of them... well ? 

The guy averages 4 whoppers a day. Pointing out facts to you has never been a good use of time.

Thanks, I will see what he has to say.  Looks like he could be one of few people who may oppose Trump without being so far out of bounds that you cant take them seriously....Im hopful, because i believe in a good two party system. I can not take seriously the all in effort that Trump is hitler side, and will not accept that nonsence as the alternative if Trump is not the answer. This guy might be hope!

12 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

The guy averages 4 whoppers a day. Pointing out facts to you has never been a good use of time.

I asked you to name ONE , not 4.  You can't even do that much. 

Thanks ever so much for proving my point. 

9 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Who has experience in building things ? Obama, not so shovel ready as he expected, or Trump ? 

Trump has a lot of experience in bankruptcy. 

30 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Trump has a lot of experience in bankruptcy. 

Well, O left us with double the debt than when he showed up, so yeah.. yuge mess to clean up . Yuge! 

He crushed it.  Rebuilding our infrastructure, fixing the trainwreck that is O-care, investing in our defense, being unashamedely American and honoring a hero; and making it clear that he is the President of the United States and his allegience is to Americans 1st and foremost...

And the Dem's just reinforced that they're petulant tools...anyone that doesn't stand up for Ryan Owen's wife is a special kind of loser...I'm sure you're all proud....Jamiel Shaw Sr. said it best...

7 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Well, O left us with double the debt than when he showed up, so yeah.. yuge mess to clean up . Yuge! 

Homey's still stuck in the past Raptor...still trying to trot out the same lame horse***t that didn't work in the election cycle...and do I really need to trot out all the articles that highlight that Trump used bankruptcy a total of 6 times while running a combined total of over 500 businesses....so, let's see; I'll take that batting average...considering the last guy went "0'fer" on literally everything...I'll take that kind of win %.... 

9 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

You mean Obama had the sense to continue Bush's bail-out/stimulus policy.

That's what happens when you inherent a financial meltdown on day one.

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You mean Obama had the sense to continue Bush's bail-out/stimulus policy.

That's what happens when you inherent a financial meltdown on day one.

It was about how it got spent.....$800 million bucks and nothing to show for it. when it was gone...well other than securing the votes of his base constituencies with handouts to union friends.  

Hoping this time there are some physical plant items left behind for this generation and the next.

Archived