"Worst Movie Ever Made" Thread

Wishbone

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read this review for "Fist of Fear, Touch of death" and make sure to watch the sample videos at the bottom of the page.

http://www.trenchman.com/articles/article72604.html

Here is a movie reviewer's opion of Aaron Banks who is featured in the sample film clips:

"This guy... [aaron banks]... reminds me, for some reason, of a child molesting clown who lures kids with candy and then kills them. This guy might be nice in real life, but he is one sleazy ****, which sums him up to a T. "

The viciousness of this review is only matched but the quality of the film.

How about Catwoman?  It was the in-flight movie when I flew to Vegas right before Christmas.  It was unbearable.  I was mad that I spent $2 to buy the headset to watch it (actually $4, considering I had to buy my g/f's headset, too).  I didn't bring anything to read on the flight, so it was the only thing to do to kill a couple of hours.  Even a few cocktails didn't make it any more enjoyable.

145811[/snapback]

If I were a typical guy, oh, say, WarTim for instance, my reply might go something like this...

"Dude, Halle Berry was in a leather cat suit and carried a whip. You mean there was dialog?????"

:bounce:

:big:

145838[/snapback]

:lol::lol: Yep, that's me ! ! ! ! :D

• 9 months later...

Either Dragonheart or Kill Bill. One was mindless with sorry story & acting, the other was no story with mindless blood & guts.

Walked out on both.

The Bridges Over Madison County--my wife even fell asleep on this chick flick

Captain America---one of my fav comic heros but the 1991 movie was cheesy

No Holds Barred--Hogan needs to stick with wrestling

Death to Smoochy---worst Robin Williams film ever

Cult favorites that I love but alot of others think are horrible:

The Last Starfighter

The Ice Pirates

Buckaroo Banzai

spaceballs is one bad movie.  "may the swartz be with you"

145574[/snapback]

Blaphemer.....Dont you like the Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein Movies either?

I didn't get into spaceballs the 1st time. I think it had alot to do with joan rivers voice. Now I appreciate it for the classic it is.

Young Frankenstein is an all-time classic!!!

Frau Mueller (whiiiiiinnnnnny!)

spaceballs is one bad movie.  "may the swartz be with you"

145574[/snapback]

Blaphemer.....Dont you like the Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein Movies either?

201214[/snapback]

i have watched this movie since the original post (february) and i must retract what i said about the movie.

i must say Chocolat and Chicago are two of the worst movies i have seen.

Hmmm, let's see.....

"the bear"

"junction boys"

"dark pink tide"

Shall I continue? :D

Read this review for "Fist of Fear, Touch of death" and make sure to watch the sample videos at the bottom of the page.

http://www.trenchman.com/articles/article72604.html

Here is a movie reviewer's opion of Aaron Banks who is featured in the sample film clips: 

"This guy... [aaron banks]... reminds me, for some reason, of a child molesting clown who lures kids with candy and then kills them. This guy might be nice in real life, but he is one sleazy ****, which sums him up to a T. "

The viciousness of this review is only matched but the quality of the film.

145854[/snapback]

There is one movie that truly stands out as the worst movie ever - VideoDrome. It sucks so horribly that even people who own the movie can't describe what it's about. :puke:

For the blasphemer’s who spoke ill of monty python all I will say is . . . “Death awaits you all with big sharp pointy teeth!!!!!!!!!”

Top 3 worst movies

1. Best in Show

2.Dodgeball

3. Fast and Furious 1or 2 take your pick

I'm sticking with Pearl Harbor as the worst. I'm sure there are worse movies around; I'm certain anything starring Brittney Spears, J-Lo, or the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would have me weighing the option of hurling myself into the nearest woodchipper BUT, for all the pre-release hype Pearl Harbor garnered, the movie sucked bigtime. I will never forgive Jerry Bruckheimer and Michael Bay for what they did.

Halle Berry sitting by the pool in Swordfish.......it just doesn't get any better! :big:

A curse upon all of you badmouthing Monty Python, Blazing Saddles, and Spaceballs.

"Is the Swartz dangerous?"

"Only if it's on your side."

Videodrome

202427[/snapback]

Videodrome is a great film; it's part of my highly selective personal collection. VIDEODROME WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. It's some of Cronenberg's best work.

"Hero"- some Crouching Tiger knockoff, after the first five minutes I turned off the DVD player.

The Last Starfighter is great 80's semi badly mad movie.

Does anybody remember an animated movie called "The Last Flight of the Dragons"?

Howard the Duck: Any movie in the 80’s with Lea Thompson running around in her underwear with a duck made me want to be a duck. She did not age well but she was an 80’s hottie.

Ernest Goes To Camp, Ernest Save Christmas, Ernest Goes To Jail: These movies were not meant to be cinematic giants. They did exactly what they were supposed to do, they entertained the kiddies. I have all of them and my kids love’m.

AHHH. Ishtar: I actually paid to see that. It had two acclaimed actors in it at the time. And usually the critics don’t know a good movie if it bite them in the ass. But they definitely got this one right. Disconnected and horribly stupid.

Cocktail, Gymkata, Barb Wire (filmed in Mobile & along the Gulf Coast), Bio-Dome, Kangaroo Jack: These were all watchable enjoyable movies. Not classics but definitely not some of the worst.

Dragonheart was a fun movie. The kids enjoyed it. And I mean now every dragon should have the voice of James Bond!!

Fried Green Tomatoes was a beautiful movie. Told like the great movies of the past. The world through an older person’s eyes. Sit down and listen to the elderly sometimes. You’ll get a different perspective on things.

Some of you don't understand the meaning of worst. If a movie has any enjoyment value at all, it can't be worst. I guess I am pretty lenient on movies. Just because it doesn't have me on the edge of my seat does not a bust make for me. I guess I don't really have a worst. Some I just like better than others.

Although Ishtar will never be viewed by me again. EVER.

IMHO.....worst movie ever....FARGO.....

2nd worst....anything staring Jim Carey....He simply isn't funny..and plays the EXACT same character in every movie.... :puke::puke: My opinion of course.... :)

"Cobra" was terrible, too...it was one of those Sly Stallone/Brigitte Nielsen collaborations before they divorced.

Most of Bill Cosby's stuff is good, but "Leonard Part 6" blew ass.

Archived