Flynn is history.

homersapien

16 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The offenses are somewhat comparable, though Kerry's were much, much worse. Kerry should have been tried, convicted and hung for treason. However, now the Dems want to make a BFD out of Flynn talking to a country we're not even in a shooting conflict with. Just pointing out another case of the "hypocrisy of the left".

It is a big deal regardless of whatever did or didn't happen with Kerry almost 50 years ago.  This tu quoque refrain is not sufficient as a rebuttal.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

It is a big deal regardless of whatever did or didn't happen with Kerry almost 50 years ago.  This tu quoque refrain is not sufficient as a rebuttal.

I'm not rebutting anything. Flynn should have been fired and he was fired. Kerry should have been executed and he wasn't even charged. Quite the difference, don't you think?

Just now, Mikey said:

I'm not rebutting anything. Flynn should have been fired and he was fired. Kerry should have been executed and he wasn't even charged. Quite the difference, don't you think?

Yes.  I'm sorry that I don't really have a lot of concern for something older than I am compared to something that happened within the last 2 months and the guy was still serving in a high ranking capacity in the CURRENT administration, with access to the highest classifications of intelligence just 48 hours ago.

Just now, TitanTiger said:

Yes.  I'm sorry that I don't really have a lot of concern for something older than I am compared to something that happened within the last 2 months and the guy was still serving in a high ranking capacity in the CURRENT administration, with access to the highest classifications of intelligence just 48 hours ago.

You don't want to talk about Kerry. It's ok, I understand.

6 minutes ago, Mikey said:

You don't want to talk about Kerry. It's ok, I understand.

No, I don't care about Kerry.  Kerry isn't relevant to the matter at hand right now.  You wish to deflect rather than talk about the very relevant matter going on right now.  If you'd like to start a thread about Kerry and even a petition on Change.org to have him arrested for treason, knock yourself out.  But John Kerry is not the problem right now.  The problem is Michael Flynn, both his actions with the Russian ambassador and his lying about it.  The problem is the Trump administration, who knew about this problem over a month ago, was warned Flynn was a dangerous liability and easy blackmail target and sat around and did nothing until these transcripts were released.

If you would like to talk about these current matters, without deflection and tu quoque fallacies, please do so.  Otherwise, move along so those of us who do wish to discuss relevant matters may do so without your interruptions.

Anyone who has filled out a security questionnaire knows there are many questions about contacts with foreign governments. I'm curious what Flynn put on his and I'm sure the CIA is looking at it.

Archived