No More BCS

chevy0082

After reading the Rules, I find that my signature is no more offensive than some of the others on the site. You want me to change it, (simply bc you didn't like it) so I did.  I don't see my sig breaking any of  the Rules.

144317[/snapback]

Guess what Logan, er., I mean chevy, you don't get to make or interpret the rules here :big:

Heck, on the Crimson Tusks board if you use the word "bammer" in the text of a post, it is automatically converted to "cool guy" when the post is actually shown. That's getting pretty sensitive isn't it? IMHO it doesn't break any rules there either.

I like it, I think three in a row and 21-13 is damn cool. :big::big:

"vega" :D If I were you, I would not assume that you get to interpret the rules.

You do not. If you continue on your present direction, I feel certain you will find out in short order. :lol:

p.s. In the past twenty years, Auburn has THREE MNC. uat has one. :D

If you continue on your present direction, I feel certain you will find out in short order.

What direction is that? He told me to change the sig and I did. I don't think I am breaking any rules.

Not really sure if they do or not but they dont seem to mind it too much considering I have been posting on boards for over a year now. Helps pass the time when work is slow. I don't mind changing the sig to something else(seeing as how it was done for me already this morning).  By the way, you should just take it away next time instead of something to fit your school instead of mine.

144292[/snapback]

OK...under duress, I ask:

Was the model for your cute picture your boy Logan Young?

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

"Don't drop the soap logan" ! ! !

:lol::lol::lol:

the question is will you be around when bama win another one-when football is played by cyborges with thermoplasmic radiation spheres and a first down is two dimensions-but continue with telling me about the good ol days

I'm just kidding I'm sure Shula will win three or four :D:D:D

chevy00825rs.jpg

Now Erik.. ... If you're gonna post a pic at least make sure that it's true. I was around when Bama won their last Nat'l Championship. Were you around in '57?

Auburn has won THREE mnc in the past twenty years. ('83-'93-'04) :au:

uat has one. ('92)

Just to set the record straight! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How many times has uat beaten Auburn in tuscaloser over the past THREE CENTURIES? (Hint: Never.)

See how it works?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

chevy0082.....all kidding aside, take the NC crap back to Crimson Tusks or whereever. When I even mention the subject there I get my ass jumped so that being the case, take the past to another place.

I remember hearing on TV one time that the BCS has only one more year on contract. So in 2007 they will have to re-sign or come up with a new design,

If that's the case then that would be the best thing to happen to college football in a long time. Just go with the playoff system and then you dont have any team left out of anything.

chevy00825rs.jpg

144334[/snapback]

Thanks Erik.........I almost swallowed my Copenhagen, Laughing my Azz off............. :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: ......It's funny because from now on I'll think Chevy00(IQ) looks like him........ :):D:big::lol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived