***Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

I'll never understand the defeatist attitude that some of you have.   I just can't understand why (regardless of circumstances) you are so quick to just give up.   If you are that quick to give up, why bother watching at all? Why not find something in your life that makes you happy instead of coming here and pissing on everything with all the negativity?   

Well I an pretty upbeat about AU until the final whistle blows, but that drive by OU and that crap drive by AU and the horrible play calling and coaching this season makes it real hard to watch AU football let alone be up beat.   I mean come on do we have more then 3 plays my 13 year old could defend this against this offense and right now there were zero adjustments by Steele.  What is there to be upbeat about?  History tells us this is going to be a sheet show here on out.  I don't even think when SW was in the play calling was all that great

did you see the way Mayfield looked into the camera lol. He's about to send himself to the league off this game

1 hour ago, madkat7 said:

They talked about that throwback at the beginning of the broadcast. We fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Yep

Franklin is quick but too easy to bring down . But, unless we go exclusively to the wildcat with KJ this is about all we have 

This is JF3 s problem he can't make the hand offs smoothly . Holds on to long not sure what he wants to do. Needed to be a little more patient in the pocket. Go thru check down

1 minute ago, Charhair said:

I guess I'd almost rather see JJ. They're crowding the line so hard with JF3 and I don't think anyone believes JF3 can make them pay for it or we'd have already done it. 

I'm kind of with you.  Neither he nor JF3 are great options and I'd like to see JJ get in there just for his pride in his last game.  I'll support whoever is in there but I really don't like JF3.  

Time for D to finally step up. Only one who has played well is Adams

35 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

If anybody thought Gus can give an accurate injury report you're just too optimistic. 

You think Sean came into the game with a broken arm and Gus played him anyway?

5 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

I'll never understand the defeatist attitude that some of you have.   I just can't understand why (regardless of circumstances) you are so quick to just give up.   If you are that quick to give up, why bother watching at all? Why not find something in your life that makes you happy instead of coming here and pissing on everything with all the negativity?   

Well I like video games and cheese cake. Oh and basketball. Those things make me happy

1 minute ago, AUTigereyez said:

Does anyone else feel like me and can't wait to have someone else calling any kind of plays other than the crap we put on the field.  

yep

Archived