ok everyone!

aubiefifty

merry  christmas and happy new year to friend and foe alike. may ALL your days be filled with love, joy, and peace over the holidays and i hope this continues on for the rest of the year. thanks to the mods for all the bail outs. somedays i feel like detroit. i am sorry i cause some of you some work but i do try to post a few articles for everyone to make up for it. i love me some auburn folks. you folks are my tribe. lets get ready to kick some major azz in the suga and all through next year. and MAJOR shout out to WAR TIM. thanx for being nice and understanding.

Well put and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.  War Eagle

Merry Christmas, everyone.  May everyone enjoy the time they have with their family.  For those that may not have family to spend it with, remember we are a family here.  1 great big Auburn family.  

Santa even brings gifts to the bama fans! (I think)

When it comes to uaters....I can suspend my "dislike " for one day and as The Red Baron said to Snoopy..." Merry Christmas my friend". May God bless all. War Eagle !!!

Merry Christmas to all! I got my Christmas wish earlier this month and am truly blessed to be able to celebrate with my family and feel good doing so. I hope all of you have a great Christmas as well!

Archived