question about woody

aubiefifty

if we play a bowl on new years day or after does woody get to play without losing a year of eligibility? thanx

He played some mop up time against AL A&M as well.

My question would be why was Woody not ready to play by the Georgia game? With so much riding on that game (still shot at playoffs), why was he not ready by this point in the year (coaching/player development).

2 minutes ago, dbagwell said:

My question would be why was Woody not ready to play by the Georgia game? With so much riding on that game (still shot at playoffs), why was he not ready by this point in the year (coaching/player development).

Because they're too busy trying to make a square peg fit in a round hole with JF3. I'll give the kid some credit, he made a great pass in the game, but WHY IS HE THE BACKUP IF THEY DONT TRUST HIM TO RUN THE PLAYBOOK?!!! 

9 minutes ago, GBAU83 said:

He played some mop up time against AL A&M as well.

I don't think Woody saw the field during that game.  He still has his red shirt on.

17 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I don't think Woody saw the field during that game.  He still has his red shirt on.

My bad, read the numbers wrong, it Was Tyler Queen that was in on mop-up time, not Woody.  I stand corrected.

On 11/27/2016 at 10:06 AM, dbagwell said:

because woody showed up the day fall practice started, then missed time with injury. some have said he is very raw passing the ball. staff did not use valuable practice time to bring him along as he was 4th or 5th string. we still don't know if he is the next DeShean Watson or Kodi Burns. so it is not logical to have expected him to be game ready this season. i hope he is somewhere between Watson and Hurts as far as his play going fwd. He is in a really good spot to get there if we don't land Stidham. 

On 11/27/2016 at 10:06 AM, dbagwell said:

Because he has been on the Scout team virtually all year.

7 minutes ago, AUclassof99 said:

I was of the same opinion as the OP. I thought you could play during a bowl game and not burn a redshirt?

Nope! If you play at any point after the middle of the season or more than 30% of the season even if all that was in the first half of the season then you burn your redshirt.

50 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Why do they trust the fullback more than the back up QB to throw the ball?

Because he had a good week of practice.

Archived