Frmr DNC chair Debbie goes full O.J. with her " If II wanted to ... " claim

AURaptor

Debbie Wasserman Schultz: ‘Trust Me, If I Wanted To RIG The Primaries I COULD Have’

http://clashdaily.com/2016/11/debbie-wasserman-schultz-trust-wanted-rig-primaries/

One small , tiny problem... she DID rig the election.

Stay classy, Debs. 

5 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz: ‘Trust Me, If I Wanted To RIG The Primaries I COULD Have’

http://clashdaily.com/2016/11/debbie-wasserman-schultz-trust-wanted-rig-primaries/

One small , tiny problem... she DID rig the election.

Stay classy, Debs. 

You need to quit worrying about the losers and focus on what your party will do now that they have complete control-- I understand why you may want to avoid that topic.

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You need to quit worrying about the losers and focus on what your party will do now that they have complete control-- I understand why you may want to avoid that topic.

Actually, I'll stay concerned w/ unapologetic cheaters like DWS , who still sits in Congress, despite the corruption being known full well to the public. 

She got caught rigging an election, lost her job as head of the DNC, gets immediately put in charge of Hillary's nation wide campaign, which ends up in the biggest defeat since Carter was beaten by Ronald Reagan. 

But I understand why you may want to avoid the topic. 

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Oh no, we don't want to avoid the topic.  By all means, let's discuss Debbie Wasserman Schults!

:-\

Just a casual reminder of who sits in positions of power w / the Democratic party.  Has nothing to do w/ any other party, candidate, what ever,  of what the Dems are willing to do, like congratulating  and promoting  those who talk about, even DID rigg elections, or sell US foreign policy for hard cold cash , ala Hillary Clinton.  

33 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Just a casual reminder of who sits in positions of power w / the Democratic party.  Has nothing to do w/ any other party, candidate, what ever,  of what the Dems are willing to do, like congratulating  and promoting  those who talk about, even DID rigg elections, or sell US foreign policy for hard cold cash , ala Hillary Clinton.  

You mean who sat in a position of power.

And if you are going to make claims, back them up with evidence.  Even though Hillary is also gone, that doesn't mean you can lie about her with impunity.

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You mean who sat in a position of power.

And if you are going to make claims, back them up with evidence.  Even though Hillary is also gone, that doesn't mean you can lie about her with impunity.

SAT ? She's still a member of Congress. And yeah, the only reason she's not more relevant is because HILLARY LOST ! Imagine the accolades and power she'd yield had the election gone the other way ? Corruption and cheating would not just be tolerated, but praised and awarded ! 

I've not , in any way, lied about Hillary. I will tell the truth about her, even after she's gone to her grave. Deal with it. 

9 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

SAT ? She's still a member of Congress. And yeah, the only reason she's not more relevant is because HILLARY LOST ! Imagine the accolades and power she'd yield had the election gone the other way ? Corruption and cheating would not just be tolerated, but praised and awarded ! 

I've not , in any way, lied about Hillary. I will tell the truth about her, even after she's gone to her grave. Deal with it. 

Then document your charges.  You can't.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Then document your charges.  You can't.

Which ones ? Hillary's or DWS's ? Both are corrupt and world class liars and cheaters. 

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

See?  You can't.  So you weasel.

Clarify, a**hole. I ASKED you to pick one.  

After Election, the Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Crimes, FOUND DEAD!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/election-woman-investigating-clinton-foundation-crimes-found-dead/#ixzz4QfY2e3QM

58 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Clarify, a**hole. I ASKED you to pick one.  

After Election, the Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Crimes, FOUND DEAD!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/election-woman-investigating-clinton-foundation-crimes-found-dead/#ixzz4QfY2e3QM

xanax-25.jpg

Help is available, dude.

Why do you suggest taking drugs when all I am doing is simply telling the truth that homer does not want to hear? 

Archived