Gus Malzahns Tenure

aubiefifty

If Vanderbilt beats Auburn today, Malzahn record goes to 37-18 overall and 17-13 in the SEC with Georgia and Alabama coming up.

48 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

There's still 4 games left in this season. Oh yeah, Gus and Rhett are getting beat by Vandy.

There's the real slim shady 

5 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

If Vanderbilt beats Auburn today, Malzahn record goes to 37-18 overall and 17-13 in the SEC with Georgia and Alabama coming up.

I'm confused; are you an Auburn fan hoping Auburn looses so we fire Gus?  Do you dislike Gus so much that you would sacrifice our season to prove you correct?

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

I'm confused; are you an Auburn fan hoping Auburn looses so we fire Gus?  Do you dislike Gus so much that you would sacrifice our season to prove you correct?

He would.

4 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

If A4E post, the his record will always be broken.

7 hours ago, tombigbeetiger said:

i am ready for that tenure to end....right now, vandy is beating us every way possible, especially in the coaching department....if vandy wins today, i hope some of you will open your eyes and smell the coffee

Are you and Auburn4ever the same person or brothers? We won today and that is all that matters. Every team pretty much has games like this during the season and we are no different. This team has gone far beyond proving that it can run with the big boys. I do not like coffee and prefer Diet Mountain Dew.  We are 7-2 and will be 9-2 before we square off with the bammerturds. We will have to be razor sharp to win the Iron Bowl, and this team is and will be capable to beat the turds.

8 hours ago, aubearcat said:

There's the real slim shady 

Oh yeah, Gus and the team beat Vandy today. I am proud of this team. They have gone above and beyond what was expected of them. Yes I am proud, and very damn proud of this team.

8 hours ago, tombigbeetiger said:

i am ready for that tenure to end....right now, vandy is beating us every way possible, especially in the coaching department....if vandy wins today, i hope some of you will open your eyes and smell the coffee

Humble apologies if not directly relevant, but

my father always told me that coffee is like sex:

When it's good, it's really, really good, and

when it's bad, it's 

still pretty good.

8 hours ago, tombigbeetiger said:

That's the trouble with coffee, even when it's decaf (like Auburn played today) it still smells like coffee. The Vandy QB was espresso compared to our decaf defense today but they found a way to win. That's what counts. 

11 minutes ago, Tiger said:

It's better that a teaching moment is to be had through a win rather than a loss.

So true. 

If only it could have come without an injury to KP and without Sean having to be called back into duty. 

Just now, McLoofus said:

So true. 

If only it could have come without an injury to KP and without Sean having to be called back into duty. 

Trying to stay positive about KP. Seriously felt like we lost the game after it was over solely because of the injury. I think defenders go into the game not wanting to tackle KP after watching him on film so we had a nice mental edge before the opening kick. Here's to hoping our guys pull together -- OL will need to step up. If one thing is for sure it's that running backs are almost plug and play in CGM's system, but 240 pounds coming at you is just something else.

My boys and I saw Pettway outside the South end of the stadium Saturday (my 8 year old wanted his autograph, but we didn't have a pen), I did not notice him limping when he was walking.  Hopefully, that's a good sign.

Archived